Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: I tried it! new
      #84329 - 06/29/04 09:03 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Mitsuko,
I just wanted to say welcome!! Great having you here.

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Constipation disappeared new
      #84485 - 06/29/04 02:00 PM
valentine

Reged: 06/10/04

First of all CONGRATULATIONS! Secondly I just wanted to let you know I have been constipated all my life but for some unknown reason for both my pregnancies, I was perfectly normal. It was so great!!

Any hoo, needless to say, as soon as babies were born I was back to square one.

I had read on some posts that they thought fluctuations in hormones seemed to either have good or bad results concerning either their d or c. Maybe you will get lucky.

Re: GAS and pregnant! new
      #84553 - 06/29/04 04:31 PM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

I had another thought, what kind of prenatal vitamin are you taking? Sometimes different vitamins will make you feel differently. I took one with a stool softener, which I didn't need, and it caused major problems. I am pre-care and they are working well for me. I just ran out last night and I'm not sure if I can get it from the pharmacy or not. My dr. office has been giving me samples since my co-pay for this particular one is fairly high. I forgot to call the pharmacy to see if they can help me.

Re: for Mitsuko new
      #85034 - 06/30/04 01:01 PM
mitsuko

Reged: 06/23/04
Loc: Los Angeles, CA

Hi, thanks for your comment, RachelK.
Those public bath houses had disappeared from Tokyo metropolitan area about 10-15 years ago. But if you go out little ways, I think you can still find it. I got into one few years ago in one Onsen town. Onsen is the thing I miss about Japan most.

BTW I take precare chewable for my vitamines, and I buy at nearby pharmacy, RiteAid. Costco had a price $60 for 100 (w/o insurance), and it was actually cheaper than buying it with insurance at RiteAid.

Mitsuko

--------------------

Re: for Mitsuko new
      #85188 - 07/01/04 04:36 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

OMG, your right it is cheaper without insurance. 90 vitamins will cost me $60 with insurance. I didn't realize they had chewables. I was getting the samples from my dr. but I ran out and I don't go back until Tuesday. Funny story, I called yesterday to have the pharmacy get my vitamins together so my hubby could pick them up on the way home. For some reason the person I talked to thought I needed birth control pills!!! Needless to say they couldn't find that perscription and finally realized it was for prental vitamins. Yeah, I think birth control is a little late and most definately not needed or wanted right now.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4343 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2121

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review