All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
My pic finally
      #77065 - 06/08/04 06:19 AM
littleone24

Reged: 05/30/04
Loc: London, Ontario

I just got my pic on here finally. i'm not at work thismorning and i had to use the excuse that my car wouldn't start!! hehehe! But I felt like "D" thismorning and I just didn't want to risk it. I miss like a day a week. I don't even want to work anymore, but I HAVE to, it it really sucks. It stresses me out even more, having the fear or being stuck at work. Anyway, sometimes I do good and think I'm getting better, then my insides go crazy again. I started drinking coffee cause I thought I was getting better. maybe thats the problem. I'm usually ok when i drink it though, I do it to go to the bathroom...kinda like to schedual myself. I didn't think it would affect me the next day or anything. i find if i eat right before bed, that gives me "D" in the morning.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: My pic finally new
      #77082 - 06/08/04 06:50 AM
Sheri01

Reged: 04/19/04
Loc: New Jersey

Nice pic, I hope to get one of my own up soon!
I really hope that you give up coffee! I know that it's darn near lethal for me! Do a search on previous posts (especially Bev) on coffee substitutes, you may be pleasantly suprised by an alternative! If you need something to make you "go" in the morning, I eat oatmeal with my acacia fiber in it and that usually does the trick. If not, than I drink a cup of fennel or chamomile tea, and then I will.
I do not know if you take a fiber supplement, but I had trouble having bowel movements when I first started the diet until I added in a fiber supplement, even though I am a D. It's nice to actually worry about needing to go instead of not being able to stop for once!

--------------------
-Sheri

#77085 - 06/08/04 06:55 AM
barbie

Reged: 04/22/04
Loc: Texas

Hi,

Sorry you don't feel well.
Have you tried taking Immodium? It really helps my "D".
Be sure you aren't taking anything (including vitamins, gum, mints,etc. with sorbitol). It's a big IBS trigger.
Also, I would give up the coffee.

Barbie

--------------------

#77086 - 06/08/04 06:56 AM
littleone24

My pic isn't as clear as i'd like though. i try to get myself to go in the morning so i wont think about it at work. i ate oatmeal, toast and coffee. then i go but...every 20 minutes i have to go again. sometimes "D" sometimes just loose. i've been in the bathroom 3 times already. i even took pepto but i could feel that i couldn't go to work, i just knew. this is what happens, i don't go for a few days then...all morning one day.

#77087 - 06/08/04 06:59 AM
littleone24

thank you. sometimes when this happens, it's "D" but its "almost, but not quite "D" today" My pic is kinda stretched or something..haha. i'm thinking about quitting my job, because this stress is so much, but i don't know where the money is going to come from.

Send your pic to Heather! new
      #77109 - 06/08/04 08:41 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Email your picture to Heather and she will fix it so it is more clear. You can email her at heatherandcompany@yahoo.com.

- Jennifer

--------------------
- Jennifer

I can't see your pic.. I don't think its working?!? new
      #77118 - 06/08/04 08:52 AM
Dr. Spice Yamin

Reged: 04/15/04
Loc: Maryland

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4810 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 816

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review