All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Why do I have D?!
      #76737 - 06/07/04 05:57 AM
angelina

Reged: 06/03/04
Loc: Minnesota, USA

Hi! This is day three for me as far as being diagnosed and following the IBS diet. I have been C for the past few weeks, but yesterday morning AND this morning I have had D! THis morning three times! THis is different than normal bc normally I would have D all day for a couple days, and I would have an upset stomach, which I don't.
The only thing I can think of is I made a couple breads from the recipe board, and last night and the night before I had two slices at once. Could that be too much fat?
Anyway, that's all I can think of, I would love anyone's insight, if something like this happened when any of you first started, or what.
Thanks for any ideas!! I'm really excited to start getting to know you all more

Angie

--------------------
SO glad to finally have a diagnosis...now to figure this eating thing out

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Why do I have D?! new
      #76747 - 06/07/04 06:14 AM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Not too much fat - too much insoluble fibre with the veggies. Presumably you haven't done any time on the "What to eat when you can't eat anything" diet? It's a good idea to get started.

Also, have you started a soluble fibre supplement? That could be the culprit if so. Maybe cut down on your dosage and then SLOWLY work it up.

Re: Why do I have D?! new
      #76890 - 06/07/04 12:25 PM
angelina

Reged: 06/03/04
Loc: Minnesota, USA

Hey-thanks for responding! I have been doing only non-insoluble fiber things for the past three days-white bread, plain pasta, rice, papaya, mango, bananas, soy milk, etc. So what did you mean by the too much veggies?
I haven't started a fiber supplement quite yet either. Thanks a lot for your help!

Angie

--------------------
SO glad to finally have a diagnosis...now to figure this eating thing out

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5421 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 554

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review