All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
imitation crab meat...mine has eggs in it!
      #76132 - 06/04/04 05:28 AM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

I read the ingredient list of the imitation crab meat and it has eggs in it....so much for imitation crab meat. That must have been what caused me to have an episode the other day!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Sounds like that was the culprit! new
      #76147 - 06/04/04 06:05 AM
Ana Maria

Reged: 03/24/04

Eggs in imitation crab meat! Come to think of it, when I got sick on Monday the Asian soup I had had an egg in it and I doubt the yolk had been removed. Hmmm.

Have you gotten "stable" since your attack the other day? If you have can you tell me how you did it? I've been C since my episode on Monday

Ana

Re: Sounds like that was the culprit! new
      #76150 - 06/04/04 06:17 AM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

No...not stable yet. Feel and look pregnant! I am blessed in that I rarely have the bad cramping or debilitating pain. I just get bloated and feel like I weigh 300 pounds. I haven't needed to have a bm since the bomb went off the other day!

Drinking "Eaters Digest" Tea by Traditional Medicinals helps me a lot. It has fennel and peppermint in it.

Today though I think I will do the "rice only" thing so that I can get my stomach to do down and lose the discomfort. I am heading to the pool with the kids today...my tummy? Not a pretty site even UNDER a one piece!

Isn't it just awful being all bloated up like that! new
      #76158 - 06/04/04 06:38 AM
Ana Maria

Reged: 03/24/04

That's interesting that you feel like you haven't needed to have a BM since that day! I've been so hungry that I've been eating but - well, you know what it's like going 4 days without a BM... I keep eyeing that bottle of Milk of Mag in the cupboard - I have never used it, bought it one time I was C but then I didn't need it...

Good idea about the rice thing!

Have fun at the pool with your kids!

Ana

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2003 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1042

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review