All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
When I eat out new
      #76674 - 06/06/04 08:00 PM

Unregistered

A lot of times when I eat out I can always count of finding a chicken burger with teryiaki sauce. (Hope I spelled that right). And if it's not on the menu the staff are usually really awesome about having one made more.

Mind you it's not always the best even though I love them my family pick the place they want to go (and not let me pick even on my birthday!!) They say you can always just get them to make you a chicken burger. So i'm not to sure anymore if it's a blessing for me.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Great safe fish sandwich at Ruby T new
      #77094 - 06/08/04 07:42 AM
Su

Reged: 10/04/03
Loc: VA

Yesterday I went to Ruby Tues. for a get tog. w/my sisters. I ordered a grilled tilapia sandwich(w/less seasoning).It was fantastic! Ate it all!! No bad reaction to it.It felt so good to find decent fish here at home,not at the beach.And they have a take out service to.YUM

Re: Beware McDonalds Grilled Chicken Sandwich new
      #77305 - 06/08/04 05:34 PM
amitchell83

Reged: 09/11/03

I eat this sandwich occasionally. I order it on a regular bun (not the sesame bun), with no lettuce or mayo then I ask them for fat free mayo afterwards (they have packets, but you have to ask for them). I have been ok ordering it this way...plus with all the special instructions it is usually made fresh!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 239 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4047

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review