All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Apple Cider Vinegar Wonders..........
      #7361 - 04/25/03 05:11 PM
ConcreteAngel

Reged: 02/12/03
Loc: New Jersey,USA

Has anyone ever heard of the benefits of apple cider vinegar? I found a web page which claimed that apple cider vinegar can be used to cure all kinds of problems! lol... hmm... truth, or Horse Dung? I dont know, but I found it quite interesting, heres an article ont he benefits of D.

Quote:

DIARRHEA:
It has been mentioned above how cider vinegar helps with the digestion, assimilation and elimination of food, and that it is an antiseptic to the intestines and the whole of the digestive tract. Due to it's healing properties, diarrhoea can be controlled in a very short time, (that is unless some serious physical disorder is apparent). The treatment being, one teaspoonful of cider vinegar in a glass of water should be taken before and inbetween meals i.e. approximately six glasses during the course of the day. It should be noted, however, that diarrhoea is a natural attempt on the part of the body to eliminate some poison which is irritating the digestive tract, on no account should any drugs be taken to suppress these healing symptoms - on the other hand the cider vinegar will lessen the intensity, but will allow the natural course of elimination to take place.

Where do people come up with this stuff? Heres the web page anyway. It claims to cure colitis, hemmies, among other things.

--------------------
-Angela
Healed in Jesus' Name

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar Wonders.......... new
      #7661 - 04/28/03 08:46 AM
michee333

Reged: 04/25/03
Loc: Atlanta, Ga

I have heard the same, had not found any information on the in reference to IBS/ or digestive problems. I have a coworker that drinks it 3 times a day, it keeps her blood pressure low and normal. I'll talk to her about more info.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 703 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 518

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review