Thank you! That explains a lot!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Lexapro - I'm on day 13 new
      #77906 - 06/10/04 10:07 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

I just started taking it Sat morning. I feel like I've had 5 pots of coffee to drink....... kind of shaking a little too. My DR did warm me.... and suggested that I start it over the weekend. Good thing I have Monday too! It otherwise has not effected me.

I'm on day 13th.... I sure hope the side effects end soon. I'm wondering if it is not the Lexapro that is making me sleepy during the day..... I MUST nap in my car at the end of lunch if only for 10 mins this whole week. I NEVER needed a nap before.... I'm not sleeping "sound" at night and wake up with a very dry mouth. Being sleepy during the day is driving me crazy.... cross fingers that ends soon!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Lexapro - I'm on day 14 new
      #78250 - 06/11/04 01:45 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Quote:

Quote:

I just started taking it Sat morning. I feel like I've had 5 pots of coffee to drink....... kind of shaking a little too. My DR did warm me.... and suggested that I start it over the weekend. Good thing I have Monday too! It otherwise has not effected me.

I'm on day 13th.... I sure hope the side effects end soon. I'm wondering if it is not the Lexapro that is making me sleepy during the day..... I MUST nap in my car at the end of lunch if only for 10 mins this whole week. I NEVER needed a nap before.... I'm not sleeping "sound" at night and wake up with a very dry mouth. Being sleepy during the day is driving me crazy.... cross fingers that ends soon!

Dangit....I can hardly keep my eyes open... I keep putting my head down on my desk......(that can't be good) Good thing the boss is gone most of the day...... about another hour and I can take a nap in my car at lunch again.

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 6900 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4712

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review