All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
UPDATE!!!
      #70546 - 05/14/04 05:21 PM
AllieGator

Reged: 01/24/04
Loc: Rockland County, NY

today i woke up at 10 and ate some rice chex and soy milk at like 1 and i was ok!!! then at like 6 i had some homemade fried rice (no oil for me ever- cant take it) and chicken n shrimp teriyaki and so far so good! ofcourse my portions are extremely small, not filling for anyone probably but im feelin better. the only problem is now im hungry all the time! i wanna snack so much but then i get too full! atleast i was able to eat this afternoon im so happy. im still going to the doctor soon though. thanks everyone for caring!!!

--------------------
If you can do nothing else...smile

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: UPDATE!!! new
      #70553 - 05/14/04 06:14 PM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Oh Allie, I'm so glad you got back to us. You had, me for one, so worried about you.

I know it's a baby step you took today...........but rejoice in it.........be sooooo grateful that you are hungry, and eat little amounts from the time you get up till the time you go to sleep......(don't forget the ample liquids you need).....you need it for the strength and nutrition............YOU have to get YOU back on track. You're the only one that can do it. Eat what you can when you can............and let us know when you gain a pound or two, ok? In fact, I can give you 20 right now if you'd like..

Kandee

--------------------

#70562 - 05/14/04 07:01 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

Allie, I'm soooo glad you're doing a little better. You're very smart to take it slow. But it sounds like things are looking up for you! Yay! I hope you continue feeling better! Let us know how things go when you do get to the doc.

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#70613 - 05/15/04 08:16 AM
tuxedocat

Reged: 02/09/04
Loc: Ithaca, NY

Yay Allie! I'm so happy to hear you're eating again, even if it is just a little. You're appetite is back and that's wonderful!
Let us know how it goes with the doc!
I've got 10lbs I can you too---if we add that to Kandee's 20, you're set. Too bad it doesn't work that way, huh?

--------------------
--Julie

I am so glad you are doing better. Please let us know how new
      #70630 - 05/15/04 09:15 AM
Ashley

Reged: 05/05/04
Loc: Maryland, USA

the doctor appointment goes.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 487 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 579

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review