All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I am a mess
      #70031 - 05/13/04 07:28 AM
cmuse1224

Reged: 03/13/04
Loc: Peabody, MA

Ok guys! I am a mess! I think i was telling you about a month ago that I had a cyst that was causing a lot of pain. Well yesterday my doc removed it. She cut me open to remove it and then left it open to let ir drain. I have been so stressed and anxious over all of this that my IBS has been flaring up BIG TIME!! I can't eat anything without my stomach killing me... I was doing so well for a while and now back to the drawing board! I am IBS-C and trying to go the bathroom this morning was such a chore because as i tried to push(sorry for the details) it caused my insicion to open and bleed more ARRGGG I just want one week...actually one day of feeling good!
Sorry to complain, I just needed to vent and get it out!
Christine

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I am a mess new
      #70033 - 05/13/04 07:30 AM
####

Reged: 04/05/04

accidophillus helps me with my "C"...I take two every night and in the morning "all is well"

Re: I am a mess new
      #70042 - 05/13/04 07:51 AM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Christine, oh how I have been there. For the constipation, and I know you are not stupid, you do need to be taking a soluble fiber supplement every day! It really does help, my GI told me you need at least 28 grams of fiber a day. This is hard to do when you cant eat much of the insoluble fiber. I dont even try to hit the 28. (this is the GI that I fired before I found 'the great one'). Anyway we both need to get consisitant with the sf, I think it would help both of us.

Are you able to tolerate any vegetables or fruit?

Be careful with the pushing, it caused me to have lots of rectal and intestinal problems to the point of surgery. I dont want that for you honey. Isnt it always something. Where was the cyst? It will heal soon, but probably not as soon as you would like it to, like right now!

Water, water, water, drink, drink, drink!!!

trying!!! new
      #70092 - 05/13/04 09:55 AM
cmuse1224

I do try to drink tons of water daily and am trying to take a fiber suppliment daily, it is hard though but i know i have to do it! they cyst was what they called a bartilons cyst or something like that. They had to go in through the vagina and cut me open all the way to the outside opening to remove it! I am so sore right now and my stomach is killing AND to top it all off, i got my period this morning!!! ARGGGG can it get any worse?

Re: trying!!! new
      #70099 - 05/13/04 10:10 AM
Valerie3kids

Reged: 05/06/04
Loc: Florida

I am so sorry you are having a beyond crappy week. When it rains it pours. Hang in there! It will get better!

Hugs
Valerie

Thanks Valerie, i am trying! new
      #70131 - 05/13/04 11:32 AM
cmuse1224

Re: trying!!! new
      #70298 - 05/13/04 10:01 PM
gigi

Reged: 03/21/04
Loc: South Texas

Oh honey I hope it only gets better. Lets be glad it was only a cyst, not that this is anything to be happy about, it seems that when it rains it pours. hope ya get better soon!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1083 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1027

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review