All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
What kind of Boca burger was it? new
      #64632 - 04/25/04 07:04 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Unless it was the vegan "flavor", a lot of the flavors sneak cheese in them, so watch for that.

I'm so glad to see you are back! A lot of us here were worried about you. Glad you're okay.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: What kind of Boca burger was it? new
      #64635 - 04/25/04 07:18 PM
Cara4503

Reged: 03/20/04

Thanks! I did check for the cheese at the store - so I made sure there wasn't any. It must be the wheat gluten because I sorta remember that bothering me in something else I ate....
Everyone is so nice on this website! Thank you. I wish I had more time to read things on here!
~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Re: Boca Burgers and Equalactin? --Bevrs new
      #64974 - 04/26/04 08:53 PM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Hi,
I'm a new poster, but I've been snooping around here for a while. I'm finally trying to be dilegent about taking my citrucel. I have the flavorless (not sugarfree) clear mix. I'm just wondering what exactly I should mix it with. I'm not much of a beverage drinker, usually just water. I've been mixing it with Iced Tea or fruit juice, but I'm worried about the fructose in the fruit juices. Will it be really nasty if I just mix it with water? Any suggestions?
Sorry to bombard you ... you just seem to know what you are talking about.
Thanks, Panda

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

#64980 - 04/27/04 04:01 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Hi Panda (I love that name - so cute! ) - I drink it with plain water all the time and it's fine. It just gives it a slight lemony flavor. Sometimes I mix it with cranberry juice too. Cranberry seems to be one of the most tolerated fruit juices - 100% unsweetened kind that is.

Yay cara new
      #64981 - 04/27/04 04:28 AM
Dalia

Reged: 03/14/04
Loc: London / Tel Aviv / New York

so glad to hear you are ok...was worried about you...you just disappeared after that post about the doctor....you sound good....XXXX

--------------------
Feel the fear, and do it anyway

Re: Yay cara new
      #64986 - 04/27/04 05:22 AM
Cara4503

Thanks Dalia! You were the first to ever reply to my posts! You've been a lot of help. I hope you're doing good. It's nice to see your picture!
~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Cara...Epstien-Barr...I have that too!!! new
      #65064 - 04/27/04 07:26 AM
StephS

Reged: 09/11/03

Hey Cara, I just read your post! Thats crazy! I have that dang virus too. Its no fun! I get really tired too. For me its really hard because I have two kids, a boy(6) and a girl (3). So rest is a hard thing to get around here and stress LOL can't seem to get away from that!

I think when my kids get older is when all my health problems will to (except for the hypothyroid )

Anyway's you need to get a good vitamin B supplement! Great for energy! I have been slacking on taking them! I really can tell a difference when I don't take them!

Well Its nice to have someone else on the boards with the same darn virus!!! Mind you I'm truly sorry you have it!

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Good luck on the baby !

Take care!

--------------------

#65091 - 04/27/04 08:30 AM
AmandaPanda, J.D.

Reged: 04/26/04
Loc: New York, New York

Thanks so much. Maybe tonight I will try it with just water. So far I only take it once a day. I don't notice much of a difference yet but I am trying to be patient. I've been really a mess lately though. I am preparing for exams (I'm a first-year law student) and my brother is getting married this weekend -- so there is SO much going on that I am trying to be on top of. And this seems minor, but my dishwasher broke this week. I barely have time to cook, and now I have to do dishes!!!
Thanks for the advice though, really. These boards are so helpful.
Glad you like "panda." My cousins dubbed me Panda a million years ago and I hated it ... until my cousins all had really cute kids who started calling me Auntie Panda!

--------------------
Amanda

I live in the Big Apple, but I don't eat the skin

Re: Cara...Epstien-Barr...I have that too!!! new
      #65310 - 04/27/04 02:29 PM
Cara4503

Sweet! I thought I was the only one - haha Not that I'm glad you have it - but now we can talk about it!
Did you have it before you had your kids?? I'm worried about getting muscle/joint pains when I'm like 8 months pregnant.
I've been taking Vitamin B-12 - is that what you're talking about? Or is there a separate B vitamin??

Well I'm off to Chicago for my fun day with the doctors tommorrow. Maybe I'll get some blood taken - woo hoo! I've only had that done like 12 million times in the past 2 months. No wonder I'm so pale.
~Cara

--------------------
~Cara~

Hi, Amanda and Welcome!! -nt- new
      #66638 - 05/01/04 05:23 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 593 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2558

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review