All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: I was wondering... new
      #60761 - 04/13/04 11:15 AM
chinagrl

Reged: 12/18/03

Oh, no, no... please do email us during the day. I didn't think you were weird... just wondered if you went to some sort of really cool school where you had access to the internet during the day. High school has changed since I was there.

Sorry about the social deprivation... hopefully your friends are still good about getting together with you when you feel well? And hey, at least you have folks around here to gossip with during the day. Not quite the same...

And Spring Break! I forgot it was so late for high school. I am so old.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I feel ya on that one!- No way- ME TOO new
      #60782 - 04/13/04 11:53 AM
Lyndeigh

Reged: 02/07/04

Hey, my prom date is May 7th! haha. oh, I didnt know you were in the hospital...I hope youre feeling better. I was rushed to the emergency room once or twice because I wasnt eating for a while there (pain)...and it was aweful! Anyway, Im doing better now to, and am slowly incorporating different ibs friendly foods into my diet. Thanks for being able to relate

Edited by Lyndeigh (04/13/04 11:54 AM)

Re: Hey! Im on Spring Break too! ~NT~ new
      #60784 - 04/13/04 11:57 AM
Lyndeigh

Reged: 02/07/04

Scary ER new
      #60835 - 04/13/04 02:31 PM
tarabara04

Reged: 04/06/04
Loc: Bay Area, California, USA

EEEk...the ER tends to not be fun Poor you! You had to be rushed there twice?! Was it in an ambulance That must have been scary! I've been to the ER twice for what I've had. Once it was at this hospital that I swear I'll never go back to (there were seriously like more security guards than nurses and stuff....and it was just not pleasant and the dr. didn't help that much..what's new..lol). The second time was at a children's hospital and that's when I got admitted. It wasn't so scary and weird there b/c everyone's all kid-friendly and the dr's and nurses like actually believed me and cared. Were both of your ER experiences icky? (well..I mean...most ER experiences r b/c who wants to be in the ER? ). ONe of the nurses at the children's hosp. was like "i bet this is so where you wanna be on a friday night." I was like "for real " I'm sorry you had to be rushed to the ER. Were they all mean and accusing you of being anorexic. If they were, that's not cool. Well...enough rambling on my part..lol. Yeah I'll be thinkin about you on May 7th Are you going with friends or a date? Well, either way, I hope you have fun!! And together we can work to incorporate more ibs foods into our diets (hopefully succesfully..lol). I think I'm gonna go try to find those Amazake drinks and I'll have to start adding more veggies and stuff in soups and stuff That's the scariest part. Oh well. I know I have a "twin" out there somewhere trying to do the same as me Thanks again and I hope you find the bread you're looking for!
P.S. You didn't have to explain that the reason you weren't eating for a while was b/c of pain. I know you're probably used to having to explain to people, as am I, but I COMPLETELY understand your reasoning! Well, hope you continue to get better! And sorry this was so long!

--------------------
If you live life to love, you'll love to live life.

Cool..then I guess we're like twins..lol -nt- new
      #60844 - 04/13/04 02:52 PM
tarabara04

--------------------

Thanks Jules -nt- new
      #60845 - 04/13/04 02:53 PM
tarabara04

--------------------

Thanks abby :-) new
      #60846 - 04/13/04 02:54 PM
tarabara04

Thanks so much! I'm gonna try to find some either today or tomorrow! Thanks again! And good luck!

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 3583 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4843

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review