All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Time Change Hell
      #58941 - 04/07/04 05:21 PM
till

Reged: 02/11/03

I can't stand time change in Spring! My body is super sensitive and since I got severe IBS it's even more sensitive. My body is screwed up from the time. I got severe c and it was complete torture. It felt like a chainsaw was going in and out of my stomach and head. The pains from my headache and gas pains and from c were that bad! And gas was gurgling so loudly. I was screaming. Add since I have severe insomia so this daylight savings time sure doesn't help me. I hardly sleep as it is!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Time Change Hell new
      #58942 - 04/07/04 05:25 PM
Neeta

Reged: 04/02/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

Hi there, I am from Ontario and I hear you lot are about to submerge again, how's it where you are? You sound soooooooo sick, man. Are you on Heather's diet yet? Let me know,

Neeta.

Re: Time Change Hell new
      #59376 - 04/08/04 05:36 PM
till

Reged: 02/11/03

I am really sick and on Heather's diet. I'm doing everything imaginable. I'm eating Altoids, taking Acacia fiber, doing yoga, drinking strong peppermint tea, etc. I have both of Heather's books so that helps. I'm going to die here in the summer. It's coming so fast. I have a very low pain tolerance so hot and humid weather kills me. I have tons of really bad IBS symtoms and I know no one else that has it as bad as I do. I can barely function properly.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1679 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 596

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review