All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)
Re: How about a "Fall Sprawl" in......... new
      #52556 - 03/20/04 11:06 AM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

nope no hat with flowers. i do have a pic with my "oscar night" makeup and jewelry on, except you'd all get so scared you'd never speak to me again!! (thimk Joan Crawford...)

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: How about a "Fall Sprawl" in......... new
      #54020 - 03/25/04 04:27 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

Kandee - I think Vegas sounds like a blast!! Jen told me about it, and I told her I'd be interested. It just depends on when in the fall - our wedding is 10/8. I already told Chris I wanted to save a couple of days to go, and he wants to go too. We've been wanting to go to Vegas anyway.

So, keep me posted on the details! mags2003m@hotmail.com

Do you have a lot of people interested yet? I'm sure Gerry could meet us there, since she's already in Vegas.

Vegas, baby! Here we come... -nt- new
      #54128 - 03/25/04 08:33 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Woohoo! I've got a couple people who are interested, but always looking for more.

--------------------
- Jennifer

Re: Vegas, baby! Here we come... -nt- new
      #54167 - 03/25/04 09:30 AM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I told Sharon Mello about it,and she may go too!

How about a "Fall Sprawl" in Las Vegas"???? new
      #54231 - 03/25/04 11:08 AM
Kandee

Reged: 05/22/03
Loc: USA, Southern California

Hi Mags and ALL,

Yes, I can't think of a more fun place to be!

I thought of your wedding in Oct. and made note that this "CANNOT" interfere by being the same date.

I've heard from a few people but not near enough. Maybe that will increase as time goes on if we keep bumping this up. What I need to do now is to look at what is going on in Vegas next fall. I learned from past experience (a few weeks ago) you better pick you dates wisely. Nascar was there at the time (I didn't know) and brought in 250,000 extra folks staying at hotels with elevated rates!!! Since my trip was last minute, I was one……….and boy did they sock it to me. But, you're ok as long as you have your hotel room reservation in advance.

What I need from all of you who are interested, is to give me dates that would be good for you...........in Sept. or Oct. or early Nov. Also, any ideas would be appreciated........Like what you want to do when there as a group? We could make it over a weekend since some can't take more than a weekend off...then stretch it to include a Mon. and Fri. Since Jen and I have agreed to organize it, you can contact either of us.

We're still brainstorming ourselves so all suggestions are welcome. For example: -Do you want an organized 2 day agenda, or keep it loose with just times to socialize? -Recommendations to all stay in one centralized hotel or each pick their own?

I can't begin to tell you how much fun this could be. For those of you who have never been in Vegas you're in for a treat. And for those of you who haven't been in a while, you will be amazed at all the new and wonderful things to do and see. There is something for everyone!

--------------------

Vegas new
      #54327 - 03/25/04 04:41 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Oh, I would LOVE to come, but we are going to be broke! I'll have left my job and we'll have got married!

What a great idea! new
      #54397 - 03/25/04 07:51 PM
Vicam

Reged: 02/24/04
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I think this sounds like a great idea! One thing, what's the gambling age in the United States (just checking ). Keep me posted with what's going on: kcameron7@rogers.com
Thanks!
Kelly

Re: What a great idea! new
      #54416 - 03/25/04 10:52 PM
Kandee

Hi Kelly,

Terrific.........we will add you to the list of interested and keep you posted!!! Would be wonderful to see some Canadian friends!!!

As far as I know the gambling age is 21, same as the drinking age, so you're safe.

Start saving your pennies now!!!

--------------------

Re: Vegas new
      #54417 - 03/25/04 10:57 PM
Kandee

Boo Hoo Linz ..............you are just to much fun---and we want you there!!!..........sure you couldn't find a rich relative to fund an important trip like this? LOL

--------------------

Fundraising Ideas new
      #54520 - 03/26/04 08:35 AM
Jennifer Rose

Reged: 04/02/03
Loc: Fremont, CA

Ooh this goes back to the old fundraising ideas posts that we used to have. I believe some of the suggestions were selling candy shaped like colons and wrapping paper. Would finally be able to get revenge on all the moms and dads that bring their kids' fundraisers to work! [insert evil laugh here]

--------------------
- Jennifer

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 4097 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5014

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review