All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I'm so tired of...
      #49691 - 03/11/04 12:48 PM
rlan

Reged: 06/05/03

BAD doctors! I feel like I know more than them. They always say to me well whatever works for you. I know this is true but they should be able to give some suggestions other than eat bran! Does anyone know of a great GI DR. in Michigan? Would be forever greatful! I'm so lost don't know what to do. I'm just not getting better no matter waht I eat! Ok sorry to post this so many places but I don't get what I'm doing wrong! Everyday it's a battle and no it's not g-d awful like some people's stories but it bothers me every day of my freakin life. (sorry but i'm just so aggravated) thanks to all of you!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I'm so tired of... new
      #49790 - 03/11/04 04:05 PM
Debby

Reged: 11/05/03
Loc: Cleveland, Ohio

It's okay to be stressed and aggravated and upset! I get that way too except I'm a girl and crying is usually involved! Just know that you can vent here whenever you need and you are not alone in your struggle to feel better. I can sympathize with your doctor situation, I've gotten the best advice on my stomach problems from this website! Doctors love to tell you to try Metamucil and I could strangle them for all the times I gave up on Metamucil due to the side affects and could of been trying something else. Wish I knew of any good docs in your area. Hang in there!

Re: I'm so tired of... new
      #50081 - 03/12/04 01:23 PM
LauraSue

Reged: 01/14/04
Loc: New York City

Yeah, we've all had experiences with bad doctors. Some of them care, but they just weren't trained on this in med school. At one point in my life, I told anyone who would listen that I didn't trust doctors any further than I could throw them!! Now there's a thought...how about a doctor tossing competition!!

--------------------
Laura
Keep it simple!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2443 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 470

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review