All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
SOY YOGURT
      #42643 - 02/02/04 01:30 PM
bearyd

Reged: 12/02/03
Loc: fl

So I bought one thing of silk soy yogurt, strawberry banana, to try becuase I miss my yoplait so much. Well when I opened it it looked kinda weird. It was all separated and already look digested if you ask me. It did not look appealing whatsoever! So was there something wrong with this yogurt or is all soy yogurt like this. My store alsso carries the "yo soy" multi pak but I didn't want to waste my money if it would be the same.

--------------------
Carrie

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: SOY YOGURT new
      #42681 - 02/02/04 03:10 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I haven't had regular yogurt in so long, I dont' remember how to compare it to soy!

I eat Silk all the time and mine never looks separated though. What was the date on the package?

I'm not sure about the yo soy. It wasn't O'soy, was it? I think that's the Stoneyfiedl kind - EW! Well, I don't like it anyway.

#42701 - 02/02/04 04:08 PM
Kree

Reged: 10/08/03
Loc: Northern NY

I've noticed my soy yogurt to be a little more separated than regular yogurt, but I just stir it up and it's never bothered me. I agree with Mags, though, check the expiration date just to be sure it's not too old! And as for the O'Soy, I hate that brand too! Yuck! In my opinion Silk and Whole Soy are definitely the best!

--------------------
"Anyone can exercise, but this kind of lethargy takes real discipline." -Garfield

#42719 - 02/02/04 06:06 PM
NatHosp

Reged: 11/04/03

Personally, I don't like soy yogurt. I agree with you, it does look like it's already digested. I just think it's weird how liquidy it is.
I'll pass!!

--------------------
Natalie

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4496 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 542

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review