All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Very resourceful...thank you all!!
      #367068 - 03/21/12 03:27 PM
recoverywfaith

Reged: 03/21/12

I am new to the forum and have gotten alot of very resourceful information from the cheat sheet, the recipes, and general discussions. I look forward to contributing as well. Have not been tested for IBS but feel certain I have suffered for along time with it and as I am getting older (50) and with stress it is getting worse. As I have read that after 50 and stress are huge factors. I will get tested but in the meantime I have not changed my diet at all...alot of changes going on and low funds. But, am making a decision today...even made out the grocery list to start changing for an even better healthier me. Again, thank you all and I look forward to getting to know ya'll.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Very resourceful...thank you all!! new
      #367071 - 03/21/12 06:31 PM
Marilyn

Reged: 05/02/03

Hello and welcome! (Like your screen name - use faith myself!)

Take a peek at my link below for info - stress can be a big factor in IBS - sometimes the IBS causes the stress, and sometimes it is the other way around! But there is hope. Feel free to ask any questions here, we are all happy to help. I have had IBS since 1983 and now help others - it is a journey to be sure. All the best to you and again, welcome!

--------------------
My Journey and Success with the IBS Audio Program Hypnotherapy Program: www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=224850

Re: Very resourceful...thank you all!! new
      #367075 - 03/22/12 01:50 PM
recoverywfaith

Reged: 03/21/12

Thank you for your kind reply. I read your story...quite impressive and inspiring that you are leading a stable life.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1383 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1562

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review