All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Very Disappointed - Gerikate new
      #363794 - 03/01/11 11:18 AM
LtDanFan

Reged: 12/17/03
Loc: Ohio

Are you talking about the tapes from this website?

--------------------
IBS-D, extreme pain and cramping - GERD - lactose/dairy intolerant, OCD, Fibromyalgia
DX: w/ Multiple Sclerosis 3/10
I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me. Phil 4:13

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Very Disappointed - Marilyn new
      #363795 - 03/01/11 11:23 AM
LtDanFan

Thanks for the advice. I guess I need to come up with the money for the hypno series. I considered it a couple years back, but did seem to get a lot better. But this is horrible to have had more episodes this year alone then all of last year is exhausting.

And yes, I am in "love" with actor Gary Sinise! I have met him twice - stalker LOL - I have yet to see LtDan Band, but that is on my Bucket List. I first fell "in love" when I saw him in Forrest Gump in 1994........he had me when he walked out of his tent with those dog tags hanging on his chest.....

--------------------
IBS-D, extreme pain and cramping - GERD - lactose/dairy intolerant, OCD, Fibromyalgia

Re: Very Disappointed new
      #363802 - 03/01/11 01:19 PM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

I am sure you are very aware of the quick fix issue. I didn't mean to imply you didn't.

The food thing, I suspect, is not the culprit for you. Especially, if you have been very careful and not changed much that you eat.

Let me share with you that before the hypnosis tapes I was doing exactly the same thing. Doing what everyone on here told me to do. Dissect my diet! Guess what, it did not work. No matter how much I deprived myself, it did not work. I already had a very healthy vegetarian diet, so I knew I was one step ahead. But there was a piece missing and what I found after about 2 years, was that I had to dig a little deeper. For me, that worked and I haven't looked back. I enjoy a varied diet with no repercussions at all.

Well, I guess you could continue on with dissecting your diet. Trying to figure it all out. But, I don't think that is your answer. That is strictly my opinion. I have also had IBS since I was a child, but it wasn't until about the last 2 years that I found my answer. I hope you find yours. Wishing you well!

Re: Very Disappointed - Gerikat new
      #363803 - 03/01/11 01:41 PM
LtDanFan

I'm well aware of the quick fixes and so wish there was one. I am really hoping to find funding for the tapes. All of my "extra" money goes to my MS medication. It's very frustrating, and I do appreciate your help!

--------------------

#363809 - 03/01/11 05:38 PM
Gerikat

Reged: 06/21/09

Oh, I did not see the MS in your signature until now. Talk about really getting hit with it all. So sorry. Hope you find your path to healing.

Maybe I can help... new
      #363813 - 03/01/11 10:20 PM
Marilyn

Reged: 05/02/03

LtDanFan - After reading more closely all your health issues, as well as your financial situation, if you are considering the IBS Audio Program, please call 877-898-2539 or send a message to me or Mike on the healthyaudio.com contact page as I, perhaps with consultation with Mike, need to discuss your other health issues with respect to the hypnotherapy to see what would be right for your specific situation as well as perhaps seeing if there is a special grant for you for possible funding to get the program.

The program would not be harmful to you in anyway, but given all the other issues going on in your life with both health and stressors, I know that Mike has special helps and protocols sometimes when a patient is not strictly "IBS" - that will help you to make the most progress possible, if you do decide to go with the program.

Again, no guarantees, but I do know that folks with other health/stressor conditions sometimes have those areas in their life dealt with first, as was my case, then the IBS is addressed. Everyone is different, but the key to it is not to give up, because in most cases, people do see help and the frustration finally ends - so there IS hope! And no worries either way - just putting the offer to help out there - totally up to you, we are always here to help - that is what the good Lord put us here to do, and we try!!

And on yet another note - we have another thing in common - wildlife - I live near a preserve and visit the baby squirrels and critters there - a very calming place! Nature is so helpful for health, isnt it?

--------------------
My Journey and Success with the IBS Audio Program Hypnotherapy Program: www.helpforibs.com/messageboards/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=hypnotherapy&Number=224850

Re: Maybe I can help... - Marilyn new
      #363816 - 03/02/11 10:33 AM
LtDanFan

Thank you so much. I am off to the dentis shortly, but will send an e-mail when I return. Right now, my biggest issue is my IBS. I've had it since I was in my early teens. It's funny, I can deal with the fibo, the MS, the GERD, but can't handle the IBS. I think the added health issues add to my stress, which worsens ALL of my illnesses, but especially the IBS. I've been tested with many colonoscopies, gluten allergy testing and my colonoscopies show a very spastic colon.

Animals are my passion. I have done wildlife rehab for 10 years this year. I am a licensed wildlife rehabilitator and volunteer at a local nature center near my home, my hours of volunteering has decreased quite a bit, but I so look forward to spring and the babies that comes in and being able to rehab them to health and to release them to the wild. It's so rewarding and the nature center is so peaceful. Once again thanks and I will contact you!

Cheryl

--------------------

#363817 - 03/02/11 10:35 AM
LtDanFan

Maybe I should take all of my illness off my signature - maybe that would make them go away...... No need to apoligize. I wrote a note earlier - I can deal with all the stuff except the IBS...

--------------------

#363830 - 03/03/11 04:08 AM
CellSalts_Work

Reged: 08/15/10

are you eating according to FODMAP guidelines as well?

--------------------
Susie, born in 1985,
(pseudo-)D and bloating April 2007-December 2010, now stable

#363837 - 03/03/11 07:52 AM
LtDanFan

Yes I am.

--------------------

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1785 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 8603

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review