All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
please help me :O( dont think i can carry on
      #360822 - 09/08/10 04:31 AM
jjuk

Reged: 06/21/09
Loc: warwickshire , uk

Ok so last night i started getting pain in my lower left ( normally its right with me but not this time)
Anyway its really bad i thought it was my monthly ( sorry lads) but rang mum n she said do u think u need loo - but i siad ive been although i dont feel like ive been enough ( if that makes sense) Anyway i have been a few times this morning but not properly if u get me and the pain is really intense lower left pelvisy area - hurts and cramps when i go the loo - Does anyone else get this is it because im blocked a bit or is is because ive eaten too much fatty stuff that i dont normally eat ? help help help pleeease im on sofa today with hot water bottle so input appreciated

I have been the docs this morning and had internal checks and swbs taken - and lately ive had a laparoscpy and they discovered adhesions on my left tube/bowel.

The doc has said give it a couple of days to see if it gets any better - but it hurts so im freaking out - i have anxiety too. it feels like i need to go the loo but not much is coming out or when i go i dont feel like ive compleetely gone. - is this ibs ? im normally diareah attacks so this is dif.

I know i dont post much but i do read alot xx

--------------------
ibs for 8 years x

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: please help me :O( dont think i can carry on new
      #360823 - 09/08/10 05:21 AM
Allisonmary

Reged: 01/03/04

Its possible the pain on the left lower side is just due to your stools being too dry and not passing through the colon.
Hope you feel better soon, just remember it always does get better!

#360824 - 09/08/10 07:03 AM
CellSalts_Work

Reged: 08/15/10

oh poor you. again, I can only say that especially for emergency situations like this, cell salts provide immediate relief. For cramping like that, probably Mg Phophoricum.

marketed by New ERa in the UK.

they do contain lactose but when there is something so severe, I don't usually abide by the rules that forbid lactose I'm afraid, cos the pain can be unbearable and not taking anything for it only makes it worse/more protracted for me.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRl4Gt5rE77WmcNj6se24i3sAvqWkpJ6pIIeBVDVFGRJrU_qvw&t=1&usg=__yQjjssodQx3pYRdPkciI45gYfwA=

I get my cell salts from Revital. You can order a lactose-free version online, from America.

--------------------
Susie, born in 1985,
(pseudo-)D and bloating April 2007-December 2010, now stable

#360847 - 09/08/10 02:57 PM
FraggleK

Reged: 09/08/10

I seem to enjoy alternating, with mostly D for the past year. (Enjoy? Something like that anyway.) I have had pain similar to what you describe. I wish I had a good answer for it. It seems to accompany both D and C for me, though intermittently. Hot pads help a lot. Mostly when I get that sort of cramping and pain I just have to wait it out though. It's often a sign that something wicked is working it's way through my system.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1623 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1467

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review