All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
simple fast delicious
      #340024 - 12/26/08 09:26 AM

Unregistered

I've been making bow tie noodles,delux stir fry frozen vegtables from wal mart,it has-brocoli,carrots,water chestnut,italian green beans,baby corn cobs,red bell pepper.

I also add shrimp and use and melt a little smart balance in with the hot noodles and stir fry. Oh a little origional mrs.dash on top is good too.

I cooked a jenni o turkey..I was thinking that the cream of mushroom soup someone posted..its in my favorites anyway..would be great on top of the turkey or mix the turkey with some noodles and dump it on top..

Anyone have any suggestions what else to do with the turkey or any recipes for safe sandwich bread?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: simple fast delicious new
      #340155 - 12/29/08 02:01 PM
lisamonoson

Reged: 07/08/06
Loc: FL

I wouldn't personally use the Cream of mushroom Cream means Milk /rich etc.... I would use the natural juices and make a gravy with flour and you could add mushrooms and a bit of celery for your insoluble fiber.. I personally also couldnt do that stir fry between the peppers and brocollli not good for me but each person is different..

--------------------
IBS C Mostly .. More stable than ever Since being on the IBS diet! I THANK GOD FOR THIS BOARD! I can alternate to IBS A at times of stress, hormones or anxiety. LACTOSE INTOLERANT

#340159 - 12/29/08 02:14 PM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

I like English muffins for my bread, flour tortilla shells, pita bread, any kind of white bread. I found a great cheese that's all Textured Vegetable Protein and a few other ingredients. It's so good. I got the Boca veggie patties one is Tomato Basil Pesto and I cook that and place a slice of swiss or pepper jack veggie cheese on top with an English muffin. It's quick and easy. The Boca patty takes only 8 minutes in the skillet and you can toast the English muffin.... mmmm that'll be my supper tonight!

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

#340165 - 12/29/08 04:57 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

You'd probably get more recipe ideas on the recipe board.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

#340182 - 12/29/08 09:51 PM

Unregistered

Im talking about an ibs cream of mushroom,its a recipe someone else posted.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2371 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1624

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review