All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
please help me please
      #338669 - 11/28/08 01:17 PM
julieb123

Reged: 07/19/07
Loc: uk liverpool

i have woke today it so much pain last few days have been ok but today killing me constipation so bad hard tummy bloated hurts back pain headaches omg help what am i doing wrong last few day ate safe rice mangoes oats blueberries veg chicken rice milk help hurts bad

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: please help me please new
      #338675 - 11/28/08 07:48 PM
Karen1415

Reged: 07/04/08

So sorry you are not feeing well. Have you tried drinking more water and exercise like walking or yoga? My GI doc recommends Miralax for C. I notice when I skip my evening walks I get more C, and when I fit in more exercise like swimming my gut moves better. Symptoms also can get worse certain times of the month. Sometime you have to go back to white bread, rice and chicken, slowly add in IF.

Good luck & hope you feel better
Karen

#338677 - 11/29/08 07:35 AM
lisamonoson

Reged: 07/08/06
Loc: FL

When I have been like that and havent gone in days I have sometimes resorted to a plain warm water enema to get relief. I also will try before resorting to that to get in the tub with a hot bath and drink Peppermint tea to see if that will help. Have someone rub your lower back and I will also rub my tummy in circles to see if that will release any gas causing the severe bloating. Drink Lots of water, and when your not in the tub use a hot water bottle on your belly for pain relief. Good luck sweetie I hope some of my suggestions will bring you some relief.

--------------------
IBS C Mostly .. More stable than ever Since being on the IBS diet! I THANK GOD FOR THIS BOARD! I can alternate to IBS A at times of stress, hormones or anxiety. LACTOSE INTOLERANT

#338712 - 11/30/08 07:48 PM
HollyA

Reged: 11/30/08
Loc: Southern Indiana

I hear ya! This past week I have been in your shoes. I drank several cups of Heather's fennel tea last night and when I woke up in the morning my gas and bloating were both gone. The only way I can get myself to have a bm is my doing a suppository- enemas and laxatives(miralax, ducolax, etc.) do nothing for me. (I just started the ibs diet a week and a half ago) Sorry I can't help you with the constipation part. Hang in there- try Heather's tea for some relief.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1694 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1464

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review