Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
centrum vitamins - liquid
      #337723 - 11/05/08 09:56 AM
Evie H

Reged: 10/14/08
Loc: Northern California

Hi All,
I just found these at the drug store and I'm on my second day of taking them and so far so good (not to say I'm feeling good, but they don't seem to be making things worse) I've been desperately trying to find vitamins that work. Has anyone else tried them? I began to get really worried because I'm getting leg cramps which I believe could be due to lack of vitamins in my diet. Does anyone else experience leg cramps?? Also I've started a food/belly day diary, just to get a picture of what's happening each day to see if I can see a pattern. would love to hear from anyone with similar experiences. OH! almost forgot. I wrote Oprah the other day and told her my issues and how so many of us suffer ever day with no answers. I told her I think she ought to do a show about all of this!

thanks!!

--------------------
IBS C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: centrum vitamins - liquid new
      #337726 - 11/05/08 11:25 AM
CarolynC

Reged: 03/11/08
Loc: Connecticut

Hi Evie,

I have been getting the leg/foot cramps too - and just as you, have thought it might be caused by a vitamin deficiency. I am also an IBS-C (occasional D), and the bloat is very uncomfortable most days. Hopefully the daily diary will help you discover a pattern. I've tried this, but can't seem to see one.....everything bothers me some days. (like today)

Neat idea for an Oprah episode.

Keep us posted!

Carolyn

--------------------
IBS-C with bloating and cramps
occasional type A

Re: centrum vitamins - liquid new
      #337734 - 11/05/08 04:38 PM
Evie H

Reged: 10/14/08
Loc: Northern California

yes, many days everthing bothers me too. this week has been especially hard. I'm determined to not loose any more weight. I just keep gingerly eating and hoping for the best.

--------------------
IBS C

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3560 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 937

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review