All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
tingling tongue?
      #337280 - 10/24/08 12:05 PM
Fen

Reged: 03/01/08
Loc: Central NY

Ok, I know this is weird and maybe not even IBS related, but has anyone had an irritated, tingly tongue? Mine acts up on occasion, though I don't consume citrus and only rarely eat small amounts of tomatoes.

I have sort of a whitish coating that I thought was thrush, but I asked my dentist about it and he said it was inflamed/errupted taste buds. He had me switch toothpastes and skip mouthwash, but this did not help.

I can't help but think that it's related to something I'm eating, because what do you put in your mouth besides toothpaste and food? But I don't eat anything that you would think would be classically irritating...

--------------------
IBS-C

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: tingling tongue? new
      #337286 - 10/24/08 12:31 PM
Kappy

Reged: 10/09/08
Loc: Mississippi

Well, this may not help that much, but I have read something on tingling tongues/chronic tongue pain! Visit this website on tongue soreness . If it doesn't help I'm sorry, but I knew I had seen it somewhere!

IBS-C gas, bloating

--------------------
IBS-C, Gas, Bloating, HURTING!

I'm married and it's so wonderful!

#337287 - 10/24/08 01:24 PM
GoodBellyBrett

Reged: 10/24/08

Hi,

I am now working with a great new product called GoodBelly – its a probiotic juice drink – that's dairy free, soy free, wheat free and vegan. It's great for immunity and digestive health. The product has really helped me out with some digestive issues I have had and I wanted to pass along the information. They just told me that they put some web coupons for free product on their site for a limited time – you can check it out here www.goodbelly.com.

Thanks
Brett

#337306 - 10/24/08 05:17 PM
GaGa

Reged: 01/12/08
Loc: Florida

I apologize in advance if I am wrong, but I've seen this post twice on two different issues. Are you working for or promoting this company? If so, I don't think that is allowed on this website.

--------------------
"I Will Survive! :-)... I shall live and not die and declare the works of The Lord..."

#337307 - 10/24/08 05:20 PM
GaGa

Reged: 01/12/08
Loc: Florida

Fen -
Mine does that when I have an allergic reaction to a food...hth

--------------------
"I Will Survive! :-)... I shall live and not die and declare the works of The Lord..."

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4162 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1812

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review