All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Help pins & needles
      #334180 - 08/07/08 10:25 AM
paddington

Reged: 06/24/08

I was wondering if anyone else suffers from what i have? I have had a huge flare up for 6 weeks and no matter what i eat or drink(or don't) it doesn't get much better.
I keep going into cold sweats, trying to be sick and getting pins & needles in my hands & sometimes feet.Is this unusual?
Thanks

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Help pins & needles new
      #334261 - 08/09/08 05:13 AM
jenUK

Reged: 12/01/07
Loc: warwickshire, uk

well i have it too which prob means its not normal ha ha !! I get anxiety attacks and that is when i get it too !! are you maybe a little stressed out right now ? i know i only get it if im really worked up about something and i start getting anxious !! ??

--------------------
Ibs sufferer for 7 years !

#334263 - 08/09/08 06:08 AM
CarolynC

Reged: 03/11/08
Loc: Connecticut

I get that sort of thing when in a flare too. I think it might be caused by stress and anxiety....I have meds for my anxiety and when I take it, it helps the other stange symptoms. Relaxation techniques help too as I notice my IBS gets much worse when I'm not relaxed. I guess we have very sensitive bodies. Hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
IBS-C with bloating and cramps
occasional type A

#334291 - 08/09/08 11:22 AM
paddington

Reged: 06/24/08

Hi, glad to know that I am not alone.I don't feel particularly stressed apart from this flipping stomach. I usually feel like i am going to pass out when it happens. Getting sent to the GI unit at the hospital so hopefully someone can tell me what is wrong with me.

#334354 - 08/10/08 12:31 PM
grand sirenis

Reged: 03/13/07

Hi,

I felt the same way..i had pins and needles and headaches, i went to my GP and she ran some blood work and my B12 was really low...since then I have been getting shots once every 2 weeks and I am so much better...b4 i use to have terrible headaches and felt so lethargic all day, but now i have more energy. I also found that since I have more energy and feel so much better that I am less stressed, which has improved my IBS.

I would recommend going to the doctor and just talking things out..cause as soon as i mentioned some of my symptoms, my doctor said she was positive my B12 or iron was low and she was right!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 6075 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1615

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review