All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
nervese break down
      #330606 - 06/04/08 11:28 AM
julieb123

Reged: 07/19/07
Loc: uk liverpool

no one ever relpeys to my post i dont no why but i need help and loseing battle bad i have gained so much weight and bloating cant fit clothes i cry all day i dont no whats right wrong to eat i have trapped gas and consaption please help me am from uk live alone and i fear each day help please
i stuffered a eating dissored anorexa and that cave me ibs because laxitves have me life wish to be dead

--------------------
ibs c with trapped gas

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: nervese break down new
      #330613 - 06/04/08 01:42 PM
dragonfly

Reged: 05/12/08
Loc: canada

Hey lady! I have IBSd so i'm not sure what you can eat but surf the pages here there is alot of info available.

Ibs can really drag you down I know but it isn't a death sentence.
If you follow the advice here you should start to feel better. It won't happen overnight but if you stay committed you will see a difference.
If you don't get a reply right away post your question again. sometimes it gets bumped down when lots of people are posting.
I'm sorry I can't help with the constipation.I have bloating too and I'm not sure how toget rid of it either. I've tried the fennel tea both that made it worse. Maybe just drink lots of water and stay away from soda coffee and juice. I do think that apple juice might help. I'm not sure. You could try prune juice everyday. I use that for my daughter who is five and has a hard time going poo.
Other than that...don't give up hope yet!! Try and find someone nearby that has the same problem. It's more common than you'd think. Talk to your friends about it.
And always remember someone here will listen if you really need a friend. I'll try to look for your posts more often too.
Good luck I hope you can find some help here.

--------------------
IBS-D since 1999...mostly stable..i do cheat too.Bad me.

#330616 - 06/04/08 02:57 PM
Valerie A.

Reged: 11/08/05

Hey girl,
Sorry you're having a rough time right now. My IBS alternates D then C. What have you been eating lately? Read over Heather's page again on breaking the cycle . It talks about constipation as well.
Today I've had a rough afternoon with nausea and d. I'm completely drained of all energy right now. I stuck it out at work, though am now home. I'm going to treat myself really good tonight, by giving myself permission to relax, do nothing, curl up with heating pad and glass of watered down gatorade... Treat yourself nicely. You're going to be okay. We're all here to support each other. post as much as you need to.. it helps to vent..
Hang in there..
--Val

#332135 - 07/08/08 11:43 AM
xiyao

Reged: 07/08/08
Loc: USA

I have similiar problems. It started less than a year ago. For the last half year, I have been so constipated and bloated. I gained 15 lbs and could not lose a snigle pound. My constipation problem is getting better, maybe because I stay away from dairy and drink lots of water. However, gas and bloating are driving me crazy.

Please let me know how can I get rid of the gas and bloating problem.

#332136 - 07/08/08 12:15 PM
Candy2

Reged: 04/09/08

Hi

This is for you and julieb123. I bought Natural Care Reflux Away for bloating and this has really helped me.

Here is the link. It's not too expensive either. Hope this helps!

http://www.vitacost.com/NaturalCareRefluxAway

#332137 - 07/08/08 12:18 PM
Candy2

Hi Julie,

You need to call your doctor right away and tell him or her what's going on. Also let your family and friends help you.

Please do not harm yourself! You will get through this all right. Please let us know how you are doing.

Don't get discouraged if folks don't reply to your posts right away. Just post again.

Best,

Candy

#332158 - 07/09/08 12:27 AM
jenUK

Reged: 12/01/07
Loc: warwickshire, uk

julie luv - you have my msn and i reply to your other posts on the other website - i have been trying to help you but with the distance i can only do so much huni - email if you want to talk !! xxx jen

--------------------
Ibs sufferer for 7 years !

#332160 - 07/09/08 05:01 AM
xiyao

Reged: 07/08/08
Loc: USA

Thank you Candy. Have you tried Health's Fennel tea and fiber? Do they really work as they said?

#332171 - 07/09/08 10:19 AM
Candy2

How are you doing today, Julie? Are you going to buy the Reflux Away product?

Please let us know how you are doing.

Take Care.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3775 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3358

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review