All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Brave today
      #328543 - 04/20/08 05:30 PM
Candy2

Reged: 04/09/08

I got brave tonight and had a little white wine with my dinner. I had broasted chicken, just the white meat without the skins, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, corn, 2 slices of bread, a few of my husband's american fries, crackers and water. I had a little bit of white cake with chocolate frosting too. That was quite a meal for me. I ate all of this around 5 pm and it's 7:30 and so far so good.

This morning I had half a chocolate donut and I was OK.

I am so sick of the IBS diet and limiting myself so much. If I have an attack tonight I just do.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Brave today new
      #328549 - 04/20/08 06:04 PM
Kteach84

Reged: 03/31/08
Loc: MA

Good for you ) I definitely eat differently if I know I'm going to be at home that night and if I don't feel great- oh well! Besides- what if you are totally fine and then you learn that (sometimes) you can eat those things ) Usually if I have small amounts of things they don't hurt me. That's just me though...still don't have the bloating under control so I'm no expert!

--------------------
I am training for a Sprint Triathlon- Check out my Blog!
http://redsoxcap.blogspot.com/

#328601 - 04/21/08 02:03 PM
Candy2

Reged: 04/09/08

Hi All,

I paid dearly for that dinner last night! Multiple BMs and abdominal cramps. I guess the AccuFlora is not helping as much as I thought. I may have to wait until 2010 to have a decent meal again!

#328608 - 04/21/08 03:24 PM
IslandBride5

Reged: 03/31/08
Loc: Eugene, Oregon

Ohhh I agree. I am so tired of being bloated, not knowing what to really eat (especially when I am really hunger) and getting an attack. I ate a roll and a grilled chicken salad on Friday - healthy right? Well, a half an hour later I had abd pain so bad that I started to sweat. I was in a meeting all afternoon and just suffered through it. That night was even worse. When I woke up that next morning anytime I moved I felt extremely bruised (as if someone had punched my stomach all night). I do take acacia powder daily (up to 5 tsp a day now), peppermint oil capsules, and peppermint tea. I get so frustrated sometimes because I want to eat healthy and give my body lots of fruit and veggies but I cannot without paying for it later! I just want to eat and drink normal...............grrrrr!
Thank you for listening! One thing that is helpful is that I am not alone and you all understand every word said here!

--------------------
Meet my sweet dog Marley!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 863 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 781

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review