All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Why do I do this...
      #328166 - 04/12/08 01:01 PM
kristi123

Reged: 10/13/07

Just wonderin if anyone can relate...I have been doing so well with the diet and then today I completely lost it, usually if I lose it it's going overboard on the raw fruits..but today I saw chocoloate at my friend's...well one small bite turned into me saying screw it i might as well enjoy it now, 2 ghiradelli chocolate squares, 2 reeses, 2 hershey kisses...and then a trip to the best ice cream place ever..handel's..for butterscotch ripple ice cream..yikes! why do i do this! now i'm sitting here bloated beyond belief, i've never been this bad and just waiting for the D to come...is anyone as bad as I am????

...just wanted to add that i can now sympathize w/ people who have problems with bloating, i never really experienced that bad before and wondered why people made such a big deal..well i am so bloated that i feel like i can't move, have so much pressure, and feel like my stomach's going to explode...okay i'm done now

--------------------
IBS-D

Edited by kristi123 (04/12/08 01:07 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Why do I do this... new
      #328168 - 04/12/08 01:49 PM
Zara

Reged: 06/07/06

Yes, I can relate - unfortunately! Don't beat yourself up over this and try to get back on track. It happens to all of us. I've been known to be able to eat an entire chocolate bar (the 100g one, not the small Hershey ones). Drink some hot tea and if you have one put a hot water bottle over your stomach. You should feel better by tomorrow. Whenever I do something like this I just tell myself that it was an experiment and now I KNOW I have to stick to the diet .
I hope you feel better soon, bloating is my biggest problem so I know how much pain you're in .

--------------------
IBS-C, bloating, cramps
pregnant

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1292 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 489

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review