All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Pills for IBS
      #326464 - 03/11/08 05:06 PM
Angel in Pain

Reged: 03/25/07

Please help if you can. Has anyone taking DICYCLOMINE, 10 MG CAPSULE LNT (Common Brand Name - BENTYL)
If you have taking this let me know if it helped or any side effects. They just perscribe this to my daughter today if you remember is special has (Down Syndrome) and I would like to know more about this before I give it to her.
Thanks again,
eva

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Pills for IBS new
      #326465 - 03/11/08 05:15 PM
Little Minnie

Reged: 04/16/04
Loc: Minnesota

Some of the side effects can be dizziness, dry mouth and constipation at least in my case. This time taking it the side effects are much less than previously when the dizziness and C made me stop taking it. Now the dizziness is occassional and light.

--------------------
IBS-A for 20 years with terrible bloating and gas. On the diet since April 2004. Remember this from Heather's information pages:
"You absolutely must eat insoluble fiber foods, and as much as safely possible, but within the IBS dietary guidelines. Treat insoluble fiber foods with suitable caution, and you'll be able to enjoy a wide variety of them, in very healthy quantities, without problem." Please eat IF foods!

Re: Pills for IBS new
      #326476 - 03/11/08 08:14 PM
ElenaDragon

Reged: 06/04/07

I was prescribed this for IBS pain. I rarely take it though, only if I'm having a lot of pain. It helps me, but it does constipate me (why I don't take it often). I haven't had any dizziness.

--------------------
Lisa
IBS-A, Interstitial Cystitis, Migraines

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 466 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 909

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review