All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
NEW HERE / Not sure where to post this Question
      #324627 - 02/13/08 08:48 AM
Toris Mom

Reged: 02/13/08
Loc: USA

Hi everyone,I LOVE THIS SITE & I PROMISE To get around & see all there is too use. HOWEVER, My 13 yr old daughter is being treated (WE JUST FOUND OUT)for IBS & Im about to go out the door to the store to find her something for lunch to take to school. While Im there I will pick up pasta & potatoes for baking. My question is this what is quick & simple to top these things with. I hope you all dont want to reachout & smack me...I just dont have the time at this moment to go through ALL these wonderful food posts to find it. I promise I will eventually get through them! This looks to be a wonderful site & Im thinking of converting my whole family to this way of eating. Ok No pressure...Ill check back in a bit to see if some one has bailed me out ! Thanks so much in advance!!
glenna

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: NEW HERE / Not sure where to post this Question new
      #324630 - 02/13/08 08:59 AM
Erilyn

Reged: 11/14/07
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Canada

I just posted an answer to your question on the recipe board!

--------------------
IBS-A since age 12, and fructose sensitive; with the exception of my pregnancy, have been following Heather's diet since Nov. 19, 2007.
Taking 12g of Acacia per day. Relatively stable since March 2008!

Re: NEW HERE / Not sure where to post this Question new
      #324663 - 02/13/08 01:02 PM
Zara

Reged: 06/07/06

Hi Glenna, I'm assuming you already went to the store so this might be a bit too late . For pasta I wanted to recommend Hunt's organic pasta sauce . If you can't find organic the regular one might be OK as well. It comes in a can and it's right next to the other pasta sauces. It never gives me problems and it has a lot less sugar then the other commercial sauces. I'm not saying this will be 100% safe for your daughter but you might give it a shot. We're all different - some of us can't tolerate anything tomato and some of us are fine.
It will take a while for you and your daughter to figure out what she can and cannot eat but you came to the right place to start ! Good luck!

--------------------
IBS-C, bloating, cramps
pregnant

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 6775 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 493

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review