All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Day 3
      #313401 - 08/16/07 06:40 PM
aworkman307

Reged: 08/15/07
Loc: Krum, TX

Okay so today is day three and I am still burping alot and it always seems to be the peppermint flavor about thrity minutes after I take the tummy pills....It is not so borthsome as running to the restroom every few minutes...The tummy pills and the fiber powder realy seem to be helping...But can anyone tell me if the burping will go away or am I doing something wrong???

We had our frist day away from the house and even stopped for lunch and still managed to do some shopping after the fact that I ate out.....How Amazing...My poor husband can eat anything and never have a problem and I have been suffering from IBS-D for almost three years now...My doctors had me on three diffrent meds at one time and it didn't seem to do anything but make me wanna puke So Thank God I found this website and these new ways to live...Honestly before this I thought the rest of my life we be spent in doors watching my kids grow with a very active father and a mom who couldn't get 15 feet away from a toilet.......Thank God for small miracles...

--------------------
Amanda
IBS-D
Severe Pain
aworkman307@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/aworkman307

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Day 3 new
      #313404 - 08/16/07 08:24 PM
Double J

Reged: 03/09/06
Loc: High Rocky Mountains ibs-d

Hang in there ... it does get better. I never had much trouble with burping ... so I am no help for you there. For me it has always been gas, and I have made that work for me. You just can't believe how fast a room clears out when I say "I think I have some gas".

Your sign on name "AWorkman307" ... is that 307 a Wyoming area code?

--------------------
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow”. Mary Anne Radmacher

#313405 - 08/16/07 08:44 PM
eyesofchina

Reged: 08/08/07
Loc: Chicago, IL.

Im so happy that you're starting to feel at least a little bit better!! I was burping a lot whenever I took the peppermint pills too! It was a kind of heart burn-ish burp though with that minty taste--i have acid reflux so I expected it. It was nothing major--just annoying. Alone, I could of dealt with it but on top of everything else, I figured I was just better off without it. I took it for two days and it didnt really help me much anyways. Hmph I don't really know any remedies for burping though!

#313420 - 08/17/07 09:19 AM
aworkman307

Reged: 08/15/07
Loc: Krum, TX

Thanx for the comments I do know how fast I can clear out my living room with the Words Mommy has Gas LOL....Aworkman307 means Amanda Workman and the 307 is my b-day March 7

Thanx again for the comments.

--------------------
Amanda
IBS-D
Severe Pain
aworkman307@yahoo.com
www.myspace.com/aworkman307

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4100 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 806

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review