All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Pizza ???
      #311656 - 07/20/07 12:02 PM
Angel in Pain

Reged: 03/25/07

Does anyone know if there is a pre ready pizza dough that we can use to make home pizza. Or do y'all have a good easy pizza recipe to hand down.
Thanks, My daughter loves pizza, but don't really want to go through with making my own dough unless it's easy.
Thanks, again
eva

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Pizza ??? new
      #311657 - 07/20/07 12:18 PM
emmasmom

Reged: 09/22/06
Loc: ILL

If you look in heathers efi book theres a dough recipe it does take a while. Or I sometimes buy the pizza shells at sams they have no milk or eggs and they also have them at wal-mart on the bottom shelf in the pizza section or aldis carrys them if you have one of them! Hope this helps!
emmasmom
ibs-c
gas

#311668 - 07/20/07 01:49 PM
abby6126

Reged: 04/09/07
Loc: Towson MD

I have only seen this at wegmans, but there is a pizza dough that is made out of either white rice or brown rice. You just have to add your topings and put it in the oven. It is already rounded out and is aobut the size of a pan pizza.

--------------------
Abby-IBS-C, Lactose Intolerant, fructose sensitive

#311673 - 07/20/07 02:44 PM
Gbridelady

Reged: 05/30/07
Loc: Indiana

I don't know where you're located but at Aldi's Foodstore I bought a pkg. of 4 pizza doughs (mini-pizzas) w/sauce. They do contain wheat and label says they are "produced in a facility that produces products made w/soybeans ingredients." But I had no problem with them, doctored them up with my veggie cheese and a little pepperoni, a voila--pizza! I just ran into them by mistake, wasn't looking for them! Good luck with your search.

--------------------
Gloria
IBS-C, lactose intolerant

Pillsbury (m) new
      #311682 - 07/20/07 05:40 PM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust comes in one of those refrigerator rolls - find it near the crescent rolls, chocolate chip cookie dough, and so on. It's perfectly safe - no trigger foods and only 12.5% of calories from fat. It's available at almost all supermarkets. I use it all the time.

web page

HTH.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3829 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 815

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review