All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Is anyone else getting snowed on today?
      #3035 - 03/17/03 01:54 PM
Nugget

Reged: 02/10/03

We really need the snow and rain here in Wyoming....but they are calling for blizzard conditions tonight and right now it is a real heavy, wet snow. Wonderful for flowers and lawns...but terrible to drive in. I'm not looking forward to my 20 minute drive home in an hour. I hope the roads aren't too slick. It's the other drivers I worry about. They say we could get up to 14 inches tonight! It started as rain this morning and turned to snow. This weekend was beautiful. Saturday I was outside in a T-shirt.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Is anyone else getting snowed on today? new
      #3085 - 03/17/03 11:49 PM
Sweetwater

Reged: 03/01/03
Loc: NJ, USA

Whoa!!! All the snow we got this winter is almost all melted!!! Yesterday was like 75 degrees and today was like 70!! The rest of the week is supposed to be between 40-70!! NICE!!! I love this weather! I hope ur blizzard doesn't come over here!!!! If we get snow again, I'm movin down south!!!! I HATE snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Is anyone else getting snowed on today? new
      #3101 - 03/18/03 07:26 AM
torbetta

Reged: 01/24/03
Loc: New York

Your weather is close to mine. Yesturday I actually opened the windows. Ahh! Today is colder. I felt bad, I gave my girls a bath before taking the one to pre-school and her hair was wet. She has really thick hair like me. She also wanted to wear a t-shirt. I made her wear a spring coat but she was still cold. I am bringing a sweater for her when I pick her up. They need new sneakers again. Thought we would do that after I pick her up. I love spring!!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 9437 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 545

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review