All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Attn: Digby
      #300848 - 02/27/07 09:30 AM
fallrightinto

Reged: 01/18/07
Loc: 98366, Wa, USA

Good Luck on your prep today, i'm starting mine in a little bit. I'm nervous too, but I know this is only one afternoon of my life, not too much bad can happen. It's all in our minds. One cup/pill/whatever at a time.

The part thats the worst for me, is I'm making my favorite meal everrrr for my family and I can't eat it. (but you bet your youknowwhat I'm making myself a tupperware and iceboxing it till tomorrow afternoon)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Attn: Digby new
      #300852 - 02/27/07 09:45 AM
Digby

Reged: 07/31/04

I'll be thinking about you! I start my prep tonight. I've been eating a restricted diet since yesterday, and switch to liquids-only at noon today. I'm already starving! And I think I'm starting my period, oh joy! Can't take Aleve. Drat.

Well, the good news is that I don't need to drink the Colyte. I talked to the nurse yesterday and she doesn't know why they prescribed that for a sigmoidoscopy. She suggested the Fleet Phosposoda. Or, if I want to risk not being totally cleaned out, I can opt for two Fleet enemas. I'll decide later.

Let me know how it goes for you! Good luck. (Did you get the scented candles, reading material, and a snuggly warm top to wear?--forget the bottoms, you won't need them, ha!)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1575 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 385

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review