All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Hemorrhoids and D
      #298145 - 01/26/07 10:52 AM
Digby

Reged: 07/31/04

Anyway get 'em with D? I've got 'em, and the achy pain has been going on for almost two weeks. Went to the doc yesterday and she said I've got 'em. Any tips on healing 'em? How long do these things last???

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Hemorrhoids and D new
      #298148 - 01/26/07 10:58 AM
tummalarkey

Reged: 09/05/06

I've got them too but not from D. I just started getting them about 6 weeks ago. Use Preperation H. It really helps. I do what the tube says, 4 times a day and I use it a little longer than when the pain goes away (just what I do I'm not sure if it's recommended). I get the original Preperation H and it works great for me. Hope this helps.

--------------------
Courtney (IBS-D)
"Do your part to live in peace with everyone, as much as possible." Romans 12:18

Re: Hemorrhoids and D new
      #298195 - 01/26/07 06:07 PM
DianeM

Reged: 12/05/06
Loc: Kentucky

Yes, I'm IBS-D and I had a pretty bad case of them (for many years). I tried Prep H and every other over-the counter product, along with prescription creams/gels. I think I became immune to all of them. I finally underwent infrared laser coagulation to get rid of them. It was painless. You probably don't need to go to this extreme - the over-the-counter products did help in the beginning.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1254 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 422

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review