Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Relationships between food and stomach ache
      #289303 - 11/07/06 06:18 PM
dmdentre

Reged: 06/09/04
Loc: New England

Hello all!
I am trying to correlate food intake with my IBS. (I have nausea and constipation with pressure pain). I am curious how most of you react to food...in particular, I find that I can go some days with eating crap and then I won't feel yucky until the next day if at all, while other times, I can eat crap and feel yucky within minutes. This is difficult for me because I have trouble sticking to the diet - if I am not sensitive to food, why would I want to decrease my quality of life? What are your experiences with this? In other words...do you think that sticking to the diet will help even though I don't notice food reactions right away?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Relationships between food and stomach ache new
      #289326 - 11/07/06 09:56 PM
Jeio

Reged: 09/28/06

Food reactions might take awhile since you actually ate the food.

I think your body will benefit from the EFI diet, and your IBS will most probably also.

You might want to try the diet for a couple of weeks. There are some people whose IBS is only triggered by stress, so you might be one of them, but there are many more who have problems with food. It might be worth finding out what bothers you, but for that you need to eat safe food and only occasionally add controlled amounts of dagerous stuff.

Good luck
--J

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 302 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 384

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review