All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
eggs
      #287146 - 10/19/06 06:00 PM

Unregistered

after i eat eggs I get bloated, or i think that;s what it its, I also feel stuff move around and such. I also feel just a tiny bit nautous. But after a few minutes I don't feel as bad than right after i first ate them, its milder feeling bad, but in the first place i didn't feel horribly bad. Is anyone else similar after eating whole eggs? Can any of you even tolerate several whole eggs eated in just a few minutes? Does it sound like my ibs is on the mild side? I made an egg dish called dutch baby. I alo feel similar after I down a glass of orange juice.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: eggs new
      #287162 - 10/19/06 08:31 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

You really need to read this.... Trigger List egg yokes are NOT safe for MOST that have IBS, I know a FEW people can tolerate them.... for me personally... they are EVIL!!

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

#287165 - 10/19/06 08:37 PM
K2

Reged: 01/29/06
Loc: Canada

I cannot eat a whole egg without feeling some symptoms. I definetly wouldn't try more than one egg yolk. I do eat egg whites all the time and those are fine.

--------------------
Kat

#287171 - 10/19/06 09:22 PM

Unregistered

I know they're a trigger food that's why I asked who with ibs can tolerate them. I just thought maybe i had mild ibs since i can do that and i've never had any debilitating pain so far no matter what i ate, sometimes i don't feel that great after some things, but i can shove things down my throat most of the time.

#287214 - 10/20/06 09:50 AM
line415

Reged: 09/09/06
Loc: New Jersey

Consider yourself lucky. It seems that everyone on this site has a range of IBS symtoms and treating them depends on what you personally can tolerate. However, I keep trying to remember that it is not always what you eat right that minute that could start a flare up. For example, you might be fine right after eating the eggs but then later that night or the next day have a flare up which you don't connect with the eggs in your system. At least that's what I've gathered from the info. here. Maybe someone else can add more.

--------------------
Originally IBS-D for a million years!
Then IBS-A, Now a transformed slightly C

#287244 - 10/20/06 12:28 PM
Cs Tan

Reged: 10/12/06

majority of eggyolk is fat, and if u eat it, u just like take a tablespoon of oil in ur mouth, that realy make u bloating.
btw,too much egg white may also cause gas cause protein is hard to be digest like meat and soy.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 6025 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3256

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review