All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Yuck! new
      #287506 - 10/23/06 05:34 AM
Miso

Reged: 04/20/06
Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

that may be true nutritionally but it has been shown to have healing prperties in ayurvedic medicine as tinkerbell has written, it is all a matter of perspective.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Bump -nt- new
      #287573 - 10/23/06 01:08 PM
Abigail

Reged: 03/12/05
Loc: Orlando,FL

--------------------
The joy of the Lord is my strength !

Thank you both... new
      #287675 - 10/24/06 08:00 AM
Jordy

Reged: 08/12/06

It's nice to have support. I wish I could personally "be" with you for some good talking, hugging, and crying. We can't get that through emails or websites, unfortunately.

But your words really touched me. Bless you both. Bless all the people who continue to help encourage. Thank you for coming back and being here for people when they need support.

--------------------
IBS-C with pain and bloat

Re: JORDY......!!!!!!!!!! new
      #287699 - 10/24/06 10:35 AM
Abigail

Reged: 03/12/05
Loc: Orlando,FL

Jordy,

I'm so happy to hear from you, I been thinking and praying for you. I also wish we could personally show our concern, care, love and support to each other. I'm sending you lots of hugs and blessings your way. I know how lonely one can feel with our constant pain, but I know God is always there for me and for you too. I really don't understand God's way and purpose for allowing so much pain, but I trust that He will make all things work together for our good. My strong faith is the only thing that won't allow me to loose all hope and give up.

Anyway, I want you to know that I'M HERE FOR YOU and I REALLY DO CARE!!!!!! May God bless you today, tomorrow and always.

Lots of love,
Abi

--------------------
The joy of the Lord is my strength !

Re: Just fun?? new
      #287871 - 10/25/06 11:01 AM
Tinkerbelle

Reged: 04/17/05
Loc: Los Angeles, CA

The point of using fun as stress relief is not to abandon your life and go join the circus or something like that! It's to add more fun into the life you already have... relaxation, enjoyment, humor, love, etc... stuff like that... sounds like you both love your family and also get stressed out from them. What ways can you alieviate the stress and up the fun with them and when alone?

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 733 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10010

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review