All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Shanna...m
      #28420 - 11/22/03 03:48 PM
AnnC

Reged: 10/11/03
Loc: NY, USA

Whenever I read one of your posts I see your picture and think you have a really sunny smile and your posts are so full of sunshine too. Just wanted to tell you. Don't worry I am not some weirdo!!!

ann

Edited by AnnC (11/22/03 03:48 PM)

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Thank You! new
      #28425 - 11/22/03 07:03 PM
Shanna

Reged: 11/15/03
Loc: Atlanta, GA, USA

Why would I think that you are a weirdo? lol.

Thanks so much for you wonderful comment! I don't think you could have said anything nicer -- I am smiling right now! It means a lot to me...

BTW, your smile is also very bright -- and seemingly contagious. Great pic!! I love the black and white...

--------------------
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." -- e e cummings

Re: Thank You! new
      #28434 - 11/22/03 07:46 PM
AnnC

Thank you Shanna. I only made the werdo comment because I didn't want you to think I was some internet psycho LOL

I am smiling too - oh and I have a bit of a black and white photo addiction - I love b&w pics!!!

ann

#28439 - 11/22/03 08:02 PM
Shanna

I am a HUGE fan of black and white, also. Sometimes, I feel like it captures so much more than color -- especially in pictures of people. When I have kids, there are going to be black and white pictures of then all around my house....

--------------------

#28457 - 11/23/03 04:41 AM
AnnC

Lots of b&w kid pictures here. When my son is older and asks what colour his hair was when he was 3 I'll have to think carefully as nearly all my pics of him I change to b&w!!!!

The pic of me I had Heather attach to my emails showed my face as being really red so b&w seemed to be the perfect option to eliminate that lol.

So these vegie bears are they vegetarian gummy bears in that they have no gelatin in them??? Or are they vegie rather than fruity?? Might go to whole foods today and see if I can get some as I love gummy candies and since quitting chocolate I need something else. I buy regular gummies but sugar coated sounds good - are they sour???

Ann

#28470 - 11/23/03 07:46 AM
Shanna

It cracked me up that your son asked what color his hair was b/c of the B&W photo! Ha-ha.

Veggie Bears are sweet, contain no gelatin, and don't contain vegetables -- though they are all organic and vegetarian friendly. The sugar on the outside is made up of larger granules, and the texture of the bear itself as really nice. They are the teeniest bit sour, but mostly just sweet! Happy bear hunting...

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3972 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 892

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review