All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
loud/watery, gurgly
      #281531 - 09/10/06 11:05 AM

Unregistered

Does anyone with IBS-c have freaky/loud/gurgling noises that go on in them, i mean, i get noises that people across the room can hear clearly, its so embarassing when i'm sitting in school.
Has anyone ever been taking a bath or something and seen the area around their belly button like pulsing up and down like a spasm or whatever? its so scary, i mean i've woken up in the night before because of crazy colon stuff, is there a pill or a food to deal with these EMBARASSING stuff?

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: loud/watery, gurgly new
      #281542 - 09/10/06 01:25 PM
Miso

Reged: 04/20/06
Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

all is super common for me. Before i started the acacia i had crazy gurgling all the time and the spasms i would have would be on my left side only about 2 " to the left and 2 " up from my belly button, they were not painful, just distracting, they would keep me from falling asleep some nights and keep me from getting a good nights sleep. It was the bloating for me that was so painful. BUt since the acacia things have improved greatly, that plus the fact that i finally found the proper regimen of vitamins and supplements for my system, that was soooo very important to give my body what it needs. You are not alone.

#285174 - 10/04/06 09:04 AM
Angellight

Reged: 09/02/06

What supplements did you use also? I too have these loud, watery/gurgly sounds, so embarassing so that it is hard to go to work and I have had to quit jobs. Does the Acacai really help, and what else. Thanks.

#285184 - 10/04/06 10:36 AM

Unregistered

Its extremely embrassing when i'm in school and there's these like noises that come up to my throat. I can't really explain it. Does anyone know what i'm talking about? It seems to be bubbles or something from my colon or whatever that come up to my neck and make loud sounds. It also very embarassing to be in school passing raunchy gas.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 5632 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 895

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review