All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Feeling "flared up" right now
      #279728 - 08/23/06 11:35 PM
Tinkerbelle

Reged: 04/17/05
Loc: Los Angeles, CA

I went out to dinner for the last three nights... and was feeling okay until I went out to a Mexican Resturant last night. I got what seemed really safe- a steamed chicken soft taco.... but I think what did it is the chips- they seemed fried. Do Mexican Resturants use MSG? I think I have sensitivies to that but also for sure to fried foods... UG..
So I know this is kinda graphic but I am really bloated today with bad gas, pain and some naseua. My gas is REALLY stinky... does anyone ever get that? My symptoms often are worse at night these days... used to be worse in the mornings. It kinda feels like I am a bit backed up or something... I'm a total IBS A these days when I used to be IBS D...
Just looking for some love and support!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Feeling "flared up" right now new
      #279730 - 08/24/06 02:41 AM
seggy

Reged: 04/24/06
Loc: North East of England, UK

hi
I can give lots of love and support (((((hugs))))) Hope you're feeling better soon. It must be really annoying saying as how you were doing so well But just think of how great it was that you ate out at all those restaurants! I don't really eat Mexican I've got to say, it's a bit spicy for me so I don't know about what they cook with.
Yes I know what you mean about the stinkyness lol my brother is totally unsupportive when it comes to that he looks it me with absolute horror like you're a girl you're not supposed to make smells like that lol oh well I just can't help it!
Take care and you will feel better soon I'm sure just treat yourself to some pampering
Godbless
Vicky
xxx

#279739 - 08/24/06 05:29 AM
Sandyg

Reged: 09/13/04

I had Mexican a few nights ago and ate some chips and they are definitely fried. Sometimes I can tolerate them, this time not. I was also facing a doctor's appointment that was stressing me so I ended up having D after not having it a long time. Hope you are feeling better soon!
Sandy

#279887 - 08/24/06 11:34 PM
Tinkerbelle

Reged: 04/17/05
Loc: Los Angeles, CA

Thanks for the support! I am feeling better today... I think I was just backed up a little bit. This morning I went a lot and felt better. I think protein sometimes is hard to digest. That's what I read online about bad smelling gas... is that it's hard to digest protein. And it has happened when I've eaten chicken in resturants. I dunno though....

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 527 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 471

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review