All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Update its been awhile
      #267881 - 06/06/06 10:45 AM
Mitch

Reged: 02/06/04
Loc: Tucson, AZ

I just wanted to let everyone know how I am doing. Great!!! I had my gallbladder out in January and since then my IBS hasn't bothered me much at all. At this point I am just wondering if the whole time it could have been my gallbladder. I still stay away for certain foods and milk but I can eat cheese and ice cream without having a problem. I love that feeling of not having the cramping and having a bowel movement everyday even sometimes two or three times a day. What a great feeling. I hope everyone on here gets some type of help. This diet does work it worked for me for a while but now that I am feeling good I don't really need it. But in the future if I have problems again I will then come to this website and start the diet again. This is a godsend when you don't have any where else to turn to.

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

--------------------
Michelle

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Update its been awhile new
      #267886 - 06/06/06 11:16 AM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

Glad your doing better and everything went well for you. Crossing my fingers Michelle that it was your gallbladder the whole time...that sure would be nice for you!! Keep us posted on your progress....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: Update its been awhile new
      #267958 - 06/06/06 04:37 PM
bubbagirl

Reged: 06/04/06
Loc: Melbourne Fla.

You are very lucky to be doing so well after gallbladder surgery. Most people continue to have bowel problems and go right into IBS. In my opinion only.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4058 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 456

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review