Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: Allie and Lorien, re baebbe again! new
      #267180 - 06/02/06 09:43 AM
Shakasue

Reged: 08/01/05
Loc: USA

Hi Joanna and Allie:

To answer your question, I have not had any adverse side effects at all. My only adjustment was trying to determine how many tablets were right for me. They suggest 2 to 3 tablets after dinner (30 minutes after, to be exact) and taking 2 tablets was good for me. Taking 3 was too much for me and I woke up that night and had to go.

I have been going several times a day and that is amazing given how severe my C was. But hey, I am excited to be getting rid of the toxins in my body!

Cheers,
Sue

ps. Allie: I agree with you that the "weight loss" comes from getting rid of waste in your body as opposed to actualy body fat. I am not familair with these herbs either and at some point I may Google them to learn more.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Help for constipation please! Here are some suggestions.... new
      #268168 - 06/07/06 03:38 PM
RobinV

Reged: 01/08/05
Loc: wayne,pa

Sue, just read your post and how have you been doing on this it should be about a month now since you posted this. I did look up the product and very tempted to try. I have severe C as well and at last straws. Been on Xiapian but not really helping. So let me know how you are doing and I m not real happy to see how expensive it is. It seems the more expensive something is, is usually a crock!

Re: Shakasue, re baebbe again! new
      #348619 - 07/31/09 03:40 AM
David84

Reged: 07/31/09

I am not planning to try it anytime soon. I would not recommend this to just anyone, but before I usually start the ibs diet, I usually fast or 'detox' for a number of days to allow my system to clean or flush itself. This makes it easier for me to start. It occured to me, after visiting that website for the second time, that the weight loss probably isn't exactly body fat, but maybe it just refers to the wastes, ect in your intestines that need to be flushed out because I don't think I see any igredients that can help you lose actual body fat.
Which are the best detox diets for recipes?

detox diet recipes for weight loss

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 1096 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10030

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review