All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)
Re: Question of the day...Things you used to be able to eat but no longer can....(m) new
      #2806 - 03/14/03 11:46 AM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

for me, it's whitespot's chicken burger and chicken and chips at a place called Nando's. Iam still hoping to enjoy eggs one day without any problems. I bought some organic eggs but am still having problrms with it,

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Question of the day...Things you used to be able to eat but no longer can....(m) new
      #2807 - 03/14/03 11:57 AM
louise

Reged: 02/05/03
Loc: canada

for all those who are complaining abouit cooking two meals. yOU might take heart in the fact that what you are cooking for yourself won't cause you problems, I DO sympathize with you all , on the fact about noy being able to eat anything, I have had IBS FOR SEVERAL years now, soI KNOW of what I SPEAK. Also, the meals are not exactly tasteless, the whole basis of the diet. Iam feeding my family some of my meals as well. They are benefiting from them, not suffering BECAUSE of them, some other things to think about.

#2820 - 03/14/03 01:17 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Actually kinda strange - but my husband has trouble eating what I eat.

He said he has terrible bowel movements (Not painfully just smelly and a funny color) and he has terrible gas.

He has sworn off eating the stuff I cook. LOL.

So we can't have two meals - no matter what kind of convenience it would provide us.

Lana_Marie

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#2821 - 03/14/03 01:19 PM
Lana_Marie

Reged: 01/31/03
Loc: Saskatchewan. Canada

Sex in a roast pan...LOL

I have alike reference when it comes to Banana Jammers from Moxies. Sex in a glass LOL

You are hilarious! I agree!

Lana_Marie

--------------------
Lana_Marie
Proud Mommy to Bentley Taylor
Born May 12, 2004 9lbs, 3oz

#2827 - 03/14/03 01:46 PM
Andie

Reged: 01/29/03
Loc: Western NY

I wish I could eat soy - it seems like such a good substitute but it gives me such cramps! Even ricemilk based things like parmesan "cheese" isn't good because it has casein in it. Why make rice-based dairy substitutes if you're going to put the worst of dairy in them??? I miss so many foods - chocolate, pizza, and being able to use cheese in recipes the most. What happened to us????

Re: Yatala Pies new
      #2829 - 03/14/03 01:51 PM
KinOz

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: Brisbane, Australia

Hi, If you've had them before then you are one lucky person! Aren't they terrific?

I live in a suburb called Regents Park which is about 30 minutes south of Brisbane City. What about you?

Kerrie

--------------------
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

#2833 - 03/14/03 03:49 PM
mmacrobbie

Reged: 02/12/03

i honestly miss being able to eat salad. i am a huge veggie fan, and this is one of my worst triggers! working around different cooked veggie salad, but just not the same as a good old fashion fresh greens salad, with raw peppers, etc!

#2852 - 03/15/03 02:25 AM
tlc

Reged: 03/06/03
Loc: Australia

Yeah I've had the pies before and they were very tasty - couldn't get through one alone as they were also very filling.

I live near the logan hyperdome - you would probably know it if you live at regents park. I used to teach at park ridge high, which I don't think is too far from there?

#2861 - 03/15/03 06:40 AM
leggs_500

Reged: 03/15/03

Is anyone else gaining weight on Heather's diet?

#2869 - 03/15/03 08:50 AM
SharonMello

Reged: 01/22/03
Loc: Groveland, CA

Lana Marie - what are Banana Jammers????? You Canajans sure talk funny!

Sharon

--------------------
Sharon
"Anything Chocolate"...that is all!

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2304 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 47864

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review