All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Having another bad day......
      #261243 - 05/03/06 06:24 AM
pcgeek43505

Reged: 01/12/04

Well another day with no BM, i wake up this morning and im not feeling up to par to go to school, so i let my mom know and i got yelled at for a good 30 minutes about how "i just want the school to say something to her" and a bunch of other crap. It didnt help me a bit, but i did drink some prune juice which got me "moving" a bit. I have a doctor appt and hopefully he can help more. I just wish my mom would not yell at me. Then when i called her and told her she needed to call the doctor, i got yelled at because she was already mad..... and i wasnt the one that wanted her to call, the doctor wanted her to call. Anyways, this morning when she was yelling at me, i really felt like (im pretty well with anger control, and this isnt like me) punching her right in the face. I know it sounds bad, but theres a point that a person hits when its just too much. I wish she would just understand. I have actually thought of dropping out (which is really stupid because im supposed to be graduating a year early) of high school just so i dont have to hear her yell at me anymore. What is there to do??? sorry if this is more of a vent

--------------------
"We just do what we do. This is the only way we know how to do it." -- David Draiman of DISTURBED

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Having another bad day...... new
      #261254 - 05/03/06 07:00 AM
jules

Reged: 06/17/03
Loc: Michigan

SO sorry that you don't have the support of your mother during this stressful time in your life. Can't think of much else to say, but I'm glad you're here, because the people here are great!

--------------------
~jules

Re: Having another bad day...... new
      #261262 - 05/03/06 07:43 AM
Betharoo

Reged: 01/28/05
Loc: Ontario, Canada

I think you need to tell your mom exactly what you just told us (minus the wanting to punch her in the face of course). Maybe she doesn't truly understand how sick you feel. I would tell her that you are having a really hard time right now and that you need her support, not for her to yell at you. Explain that this is just as frustrating for you as it is for her and that you want to finish school as much as she wants you to. This condition is so hard, one of the most frustrating things about it is that people who don't have it really don't understand what it is like.
Good Luck,
Bethany

--------------------
Microscopic Colitis, IBS-A, GERD, Hiatal Hernia
Bethany, Ontario, Canada

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 3054 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 350

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review