All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
PLS. Somebody tell me how to do favorite threads! Spend ages looking for stuff Comp. illerate!
      #25659 - 11/05/03 12:14 PM
marnie

Reged: 09/17/03

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: PLS. Somebody tell me how to do favorite threads! Spend ages looking for stuff Comp. illerate! new
      #25663 - 11/05/03 12:34 PM
Shell Marr

Reged: 08/04/03
Loc: Seattle, WA USA

There are three ways......

1)If you not replying to the message but want to watch it. Right below this box with this message in it there is another box "Extra Information" under that there is a link that you can click on "Favorite Thread" it will make it one for you right away.

2)When posting a new message you have the option to check the box "Add this thread to my favorites"

3) When replying to a message you have the same option as when you post a new one check the box "Add this thread to my favorites"

Hope this helps.....

--------------------
www.facebook.com/shell.marr

www.myspace.com/shellmarr

Re: PLS. Somebody tell me how to do favorite threads! Spend ages looking for stuff Comp. illerate! new
      #25685 - 11/05/03 04:18 PM
marnie

Shell,
Tks. Think I got it. I do have a list of abt. 10 but more won't go on it so maybe I have to delete some.....???

Marnie

#25686 - 11/05/03 04:21 PM
Shell Marr

Oh, no... you don't need to delete them....

From "your home" you will see Favorite Threads (...view all) just click on "view all"

--------------------

SHEll: Re: PLS. Somebody tell me how to do favorite threads! Spend ages looking Comp. illerate! new
      #25689 - 11/05/03 04:27 PM
marnie

WHEW......thot I deleted them. Whatever I did, now I have to go to favorite toggle like before and it said the post had been deleted. BUT......if I go to MY HOME I get them up. Cause......at bottom like u said, it says 21 threads..........but I don't see that many when I go to My Home......LOL

Gonna check on the total again...........

Tks.

Marn

PS for SHEll: Re: PLS. Somebody tell me how to do favorite threads! ages looking Comp. illerate! new
      #25691 - 11/05/03 04:34 PM
marnie

Don't understand..........! If I go to fav. thread, it says thread has been removed. I go to my home and only see 11 messages there and it says I have 21 threads.

Wonder what the heck I did wrong or am doing wrong????

Marnie

Re: PLS. Somebody tell me how to do favorite threads! Spend ages looking Comp. illerate! new
      #25692 - 11/05/03 04:35 PM
Shell Marr

sample of what is currently at the bottom of this message

"Thread views: 31 "

that is the number of time that this thread has been viewed by others. It has nothing to do with YOUR favorites Does that help? hehehe

I'm gonna be leaving the computer in a few so it might be a while before I reply again....

GOOD LUCK!

--------------------

PPS for SHELL: PLS. Somebody tell me how to do favorite threads! Spend ages looking Comp. illerate! new
      #25693 - 11/05/03 04:40 PM
marnie

Ok .....they are there if I go to my homw and then click on view all..............LOL. Still don't know why I get up message/or plural deleted when I hit fav. thread/toggle at bottom o f the reg. message thing tho?????????

Marn

Hey...really appreciate the help!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PS for SHEll: Re: PLS. Somebody tell me how to do favorite threads! ages looking Comp. illerate! new
      #25694 - 11/05/03 04:41 PM
Shell Marr

Oh, one more thing. "toggle" means that you are changing back and forth. if you click on fav thread it will add it to your list, but if you click on it again in the SAME thread, it remove it from your favs.

--------------------

Re: PS for SHEll: Re: PLS. Somebody tell me how to do favorite threads! ages looking Comp. illerate! new
      #25695 - 11/05/03 04:42 PM
marnie

OH>>>>>..Think I got it!!!!!!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4809 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 843

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review