All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
I've been so stable since I've been working from home, I got a little cocky (m)
      #255356 - 03/30/06 10:58 AM
Sandyg

Reged: 09/13/04

and have been eating/drinking stuff I don't normally. For example...coffee the past few days, a bite of a egg, cheese and ham biscuit...(just thinking about it now turns my stomach!) and steak! The steak was 3 or 4 days ago and honestly didn't have a reaction. The coffee and/or biscuit thing yesterday has bitten me today! I had D this morning, the first time in about a month. I have learned my lesson and am back on the wagon! I think I may be able to tolerate a little red meat now and then but the other things are no-no's!

Sandy

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: I've been so stable since I've been working from home, I got a little cocky (m) new
      #255453 - 03/30/06 06:02 PM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

Well, sounds like you've given yourself the ocasional necessary reminder that yes you still have ibs. Somehow I need these whenever I've felt good for a few weeks I go into denial over having ibs. But, coffee? Are you kidding??? On my best day I couldn't tolerate a cup of coffee. I've switched over entirely to grape nehi.

Dan (still envious!)

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Re: I've been so stable since I've been working from home, I got a little cocky (m) new
      #255477 - 03/30/06 08:05 PM
AmandaM

Reged: 10/05/05

I am guilty of some off-diet indulgence myself. I am on spring break and feeling fantastic, so I ate some greasy Chinese food. Hmmm...stomach pain came back with a vengeance. Haha...I agree. Sometimes you gotta remind yourself you're not "fixed."

BUT - I do tolerate a cup of coffee every morning. Thank god I can at least have that sinful indulgence

Been there too! new
      #255496 - 03/31/06 01:29 AM
cailin

Reged: 08/12/04
Loc: Dublin, Ireland

I did the same earlier in the week and am still regretting it! It's not coffee that got me, it was chocolate biscuits in my parents' house at the weekend, and a dairy based dessert. Repent and hop back up on the wagon!

--------------------
S.

#255548 - 03/31/06 10:28 AM
CindyG.

Reged: 01/26/05
Loc: Mississippi

OMG. I was there last night! Yesterday I ate Macalister's chicken club sandwich and potato salad and afterwards I ate ice cream. ANd last night you would have thought I had a stomach virus. It killed me. It is so weird because sometimes I can eat regular foods and it doesnt bother one bit. Others its a totally different reaction.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 2355 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 541

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review