All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
IBS General Question
      #254028 - 03/23/06 02:21 PM
FlourGirl

Reged: 03/23/06

After an episode of Giarida parasite and a week of Flagyl, I am now (a month later), after two weeks taking Culturelle and other acidophilus have become lactose intolerant and experiencing IBS. I have lower back pains in lower left side which is relieved by burping. After reading this wonderful site I realize I have been eating all the wrong foods. I have ordered your books and can't wait to read them. My question is about the lower back. Is this a common symptom of IBS. I swear the achiness moves around too, which is making me believe I'm crazy. Very gassy and chewing simethicone and taking acidophilus.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: IBS General Question new
      #254037 - 03/23/06 03:35 PM
K2

Reged: 01/29/06
Loc: Canada

The pain is probably due to gas and as it moves around, the pain does too. You're not going crazy! Have you tried fennel tea? And have you started the diet?

Kat

--------------------
Kat

Re: IBS General Question new
      #254043 - 03/23/06 04:16 PM
FlourGirl

Reged: 03/23/06

Thank you so much for your reply. I started the diet tonight. I cannot believe how many wrong foods I've been eating. It feels so good to read about others who have the same thing as me. It's been a rough few months. I just want to feel like myself again. I have Camomile tea too. I wonder if that would help. I will try the fennel. I will definitely get it. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated. Can't wait to get the books!!! Thanks again. You made me feel so much better!!!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 6758 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 587

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review