All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)
Re: for everyone, with a side note to AUGIE new
      #242906 - 01/30/06 05:55 PM
hawkeye

Reged: 06/16/03
Loc: NYC

Oh, I hate to sound lame, but I'm not feeling well enough to add another question mark in my diet still! So, no after 3 days of eating it, I stopped and my wife finished off the box the next day. Haven't had anymore wheat for a few days since. HOpefully I'll just eat that f-ing bagel soon! Dan

--------------------
Ladies & gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Did you feel any difference? new
      #242975 - 01/31/06 06:47 AM
Augie

Reged: 10/27/04
Loc: Illinois

Did you feel better after removing the cereal? I wonder how much of this is psychological for me. I wish I never had that antibody test! One doctor told me she doesn't even test the antibodies anymore...only the one most specific for celiac. Don't know if that is good or if she is missing people who may be gluten sensitive. I guess the bottom line is, do the antibody tests mean we have gluten intolerance...or does it just mean nothing? The doctor said people have antibodies in there bodies to lots of different foods, but she doesn't believe that means we can't eat them. so many contradictory views on this.

Did your doctor tell you it was okay to eat wheat and gluten whenever you wanted and that these antibodies mean nothing and shouldn't scare us?

--------------------
~ Beth
Constipation, pain prodominent,cramps, spasms and bloat!

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2165 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2352

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review