All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Re: Soy Cheese Pizza new
      #242079 - 01/27/06 10:26 AM
Draupadi

Reged: 07/16/05
Loc: Santa Cruz, California

I've never had the frozen ones, but I make my own soy cheese pizzas from time to time...you can get ready made crusts at Trader Joe's, then just add sauce, soy mozzerella, and veggies of your choice (I really like to put mushrooms, zucchinni, bell pepper, and artichoke hearts on mine.) It's a little more labor intensive, but I'll bet it's worth it!

--------------------
Julia

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Thanks, Bev. Lisanatti brand keeps coming up - I'll have to get serious about finding it. -nt- new
      #242096 - 01/27/06 11:43 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Oh that's so cool Bev! new
      #242107 - 01/27/06 12:06 PM
*Melissa*

Reged: 02/22/03
Loc: ;

I said that to Mikey last month. We got take out pizza (half cheese/half none) and I told him I wondered if I brought my own cheese would they make it with my stuff. Now I might have to try it!!! I usually just sprinkle some rice cheese on my cheeseless side at home and pop it in the toaster oven or microwave for a few just to melt the rice cheese. I love it!

And, I've tried Amy's before. I know Heather and others rave about it. I couldn't stand it. I ate a few bites and dumped the whole thing in the trash! But then again, I can't stand soy cheese either so that may be my problem!

Amy's veggie pizza new
      #242388 - 01/28/06 02:42 PM
LindsayK

Reged: 04/15/05
Loc: Austin, TX

I almost always have one of Amy's veggie cheesless pizzas in the freezer. I love them. If I'm in the mood, I'll throw a little of my own soy cheese on top. They are safe for me when I resist eating the entire thing!

--------------------
Lins

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 2176 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2064

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review