All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
Grocery Stores in Phoenix?
      #236652 - 01/08/06 10:32 AM
Sand

Reged: 12/13/04
Loc: West Orange, NJ (IBS-D)

I'm going to be in Phoenix in March and want to stock up on IBS-safe stuff when I get there. I've found Whole Foods and Trader Joe's in Phoenix, but was wondering if anyone from the area has a favorite grocery store to recommend. I'll be looking mainly for stuff like applesauce cups, pretzels, saltines.

Thanks.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: Grocery Stores in Phoenix? new
      #236758 - 01/08/06 05:16 PM
AmandaM

Reged: 10/05/05

Where in Phoenix? My boyfriend lives in Scottsdale and I can check with him about some grocery stores for you. In Scottsdale, my personal favorite is AJ's. It's a gourmet grocery store and carries all sorts of fantastic specialty items, has a yummy sushi bar where they make it to your specification, great produce, and even better wine selection

Re: Grocery Stores in Phoenix? new
      #236833 - 01/09/06 06:07 AM
jessica28

Reged: 08/10/04
Loc: Phoenix, AZ

I live in Phoenix and the best stores for natural foods are Whole Foods and Trader Joes...AJ's is good too, but a bit more pricey. Another good one is Sprout's. Hope that helps.

Jessica

AmandaM new
      #236835 - 01/09/06 06:16 AM
Sand

We're going to be all over the city - it's the start of a circle around Arizona and we're going to be touristing and seeing baseball games. AJ's sounds great, but I'd also really like the name of a large, soulless grocery store, where they carry all the basic brands.

Thanks.

--------------------
[Research tells us fourteen out of any ten individuals likes chocolate. - Sandra Boynton]

Jessica28 new
      #236837 - 01/09/06 06:20 AM
Sand

Thanks. I found listings for 3 Sprout's Farmers' Markets in Phoenix and tucked them away in my Arizona folder. I also found a ton of AJ's - definitely looks like I won't starve while I'm out there.

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 746 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 589

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review