All Boards >> Eating for IBS Diet Board

Posts     Flat       Threaded

Pages: 1
what's the point
      #23226 - 10/13/03 06:52 AM
mtpriss

Reged: 10/02/03
Loc: Ridgeland,MS

I started my prep last night for my Tuesday colonoscopy. I had to take 3 tbsp's of milk of magnesia yesterday at 6. Within an hour I had a really bad headache and shortly after that the nauseousness began. Then the gas. Then the liquid exedous. How can there be anything left for the colyte?!?!? From the time of the MoM I couldn't eat. UGH. I just feel disgusting. I did find something to take my mind off this whole thing for a while. Puzzles! I bought a puzzle yesterday and I'm almost done! And it keeps me busy. K, just needed to share. No one else is at all understanding right now. They don't know what to say so I just don't share. ARGH!
othermags

Print     Remind Me     Notify Moderator    

Re: what's the point new
      #23239 - 10/13/03 10:47 AM
sherr1

Reged: 10/07/03
Loc: Southern, Calif

Wow, I guess every DR. is different in what they expect to clean out the colon. I just had a liquid fast first then the awfull colyte. I went seven minutes after the first glass it worked so well I didn't have to dothe enema in the morning before. I hope you feel better it will all be over soon. My prayers are with you.
Sherri

#23270 - 10/13/03 04:36 PM
Linz

Reged: 09/01/03
Loc: England

Ooo, I have lots of sympathy for you Mags! I had a really bad time with my clonoscopy prep. I hadn't discovered this website and had no idea what to expect!

Chin up! Linz

#23279 - 10/13/03 05:29 PM
maryh

Reged: 10/02/03
Loc: IL

Othermags: My condolences!! Plus I am going to a gi doctor this week and hopefully will get the same test done before I chicken out! I feel with you! mary

--------------------
Whatever doesn't kill me will make me stronger!

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 905 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Heather 

Print Thread

Permissions
      You cannot post until you login
      You cannot reply until you login
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 878

Jump to

| Privacy statement Help for IBS Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2

HelpForIBS.com BBB Business Review